Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Weed is such a good cope tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Makes you forget about life and just love on the present. Turning music on is good too, you brain just clicks better and thoughts become more clear

Yes ngl, haven't done it in a long time now. Thanks for reminding me.

weed is the shit boyo

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

i love weed its my favorite cope

I don't like weed, either I smoke too little and don't feel anything or I smoke too much and get paranoid and anxious. Takes mind off misery, appreciate the present, and removes inhib are all things that alcohol does for me.

i only tried weed ice tea and it was so grooss :feelstrash:

XD

If I take it too much, I'll feel I'll die

Makes you forget about life and just love on the present. Turning music on is good too, you brain just clicks better and thoughts become more clear

The only thing stopping me from trying it is the illegality and the smell. Shit smells like skunk ass spray.

I cannot smoke weed because carts are killing people. I refuse to smoke bud, so I must wait until I can procure edibles.

It's over for strictparentcels

get a sticky brick

I'd rather just find other copes than drugs!