Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weebs of this forum: what are your favourite animes and why

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I am looking to get into anime and this might be a great way for people to quickly browse and discover animes easily.

Bold the title of the anime you like
And underneath it write a few lines on why you like it

Like this:

Junji Ito Collection
It's horror and is relatively slow/atmospheric instead of 1938113951 lines of dialogue in every scene.
That's why I like it so much, you guys should check it out.

We already have a thread for this and you can revive it if you want

The anime recommendation thread

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Code Geass
Naruto

These are all really popular and mainstream, do you really need an explanation?

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

I like D's cold nature.

Time to recommend an anime (its a movie, not a series though), I think most incels would love.

Vampire Hunter D

21432l.jpg

"The story revolves around D, the infamous "dunpeal" (born of a vampire father and a human mother) outcast and renowned vampire hunter. His prowess at hunting the creatures of the night allowing his acceptance among humans, he is called upon to locate Charlotte Elbourne, the lovely daughter of an affluent family who has been mysteriously kidnapped.

When the sun sets, the hunt goes on! Charlotte`s father offers a rich bounty, be she dead or alive, a task D willingly accepts, even with notorious Markus brothers and their gang of bounty hunters seeking the prize as well. Amidst the chase and unknown to all lurks a sinister evil which has been secretly manipulating their every move and has set a chilling trap that none will expect and few will survive. With the tables turned and the secrets revealed, the hunters could quickly become the hunted!"

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Sci-Fi, Vampire
Ratings: 7.93/10

Trailer:

Enjoy, my friends ^.^

Here are some of everyone's and mine anime recommendation: https://incels.is/threads/the-anime-recommendation-thread.4707/

I am looking to get into anime and this might be a great way for people to quickly browse and discover animes easily.

Bold the title of the anime you like
And underneath it write a few lines on why you like it

Like this:

Junji Ito Collection
It's horror and is relatively slow/atmospheric instead of 1938113951 lines of dialogue in every scene.
That's why I like it so much, you guys should check it out.

Finally someone likes Junji Ito, well met sir! Do you like cosmic horror in general? Also have you read Kazuo Umezu?

The Pet Girl of Sakurasao
latest

Anohana: The Flower We Say that Day
anohana.jpg

Re: Zero
Re%3AZero.Kara.Hajimeru.Isekai.Seikatsu.full.2220097.gif

Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
lancer%2Bvs%2Bsaber%2Bubw.gif

Hunter x Hunter
hunter-x-hunter-1019647-1280x0.jpg

(rewatching 1999 version)

Oregairu
maxresdefault.jpg

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable (Part 4 is my favourite)
1476347805-df40e1b7cc0ba15cb5941eb78f4e54d5.png

i enjoy slice of life/comedy/romance a lot as well as action animes that are not turn in to a golden monkey and destroy planets (AKA dragon ball)

Last edited:
Shit, missed it. sorry.
It's all good ;).

I've just recommended two animes.

Be sure to recommend an anime or two there to keep the thread alive.

I'll try to ask someone to sticky it, but it probably won't happen.

Monster
Honestly it's just really freaking good. Plot, Sound, Visuals, Characters, Style.

Barakamon
It's just hilarious and soul warming. Maybe learn to forgive and love life again from this.

Zankyou no Terror
Good story, feels.

Re:Zero
isekai done well, feels, top tier seiyuu performances IMO. Also my trap waifu.

Kono Subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo
isekai comedy done well

Gensou to Grimgar
isekai done well with a realistic touch

I tend to rate things highly in general, my criteria is simple. entertain me, keep me entertained from start to finish. make me want more.

Toradora
Kugimiya Rie is the queen of Tsundere.

Clannad
29f149699c1697a5eb7724a3c4418979

Home of the perfect man TBH.

Sidonia no Kishi
first time I enjoyed 3D cgi and loved the anime

Schwarzesmarken
I really liked this and its affiliated series for some reason. wincest bonus.

Youjo Senki
I think I just like Nazi's

Kobayashi-san Chi no Dragon maid
and all other CGDCT's, because I'm a lolicon.

and many other shows.

Monster
Honestly it's just really freaking good. Plot, Sound, Visuals, Characters, Style.

Barakamon
It's just hilarious and soul warming. Maybe learn to forgive and love life again from this.

Zankyou no Terror
Good story, feels.

Re:Zero
isekai done well, feels, top tier seiyuu performances IMO. Also my trap waifu.

Kono Subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo
isekai comedy done well

Gensou to Grimgar
isekai done well with a realistic touch

I tend to rate things highly in general, my criteria is simple. entertain me, keep me entertained from start to finish. make me want more.

Toradora
Kugimiya Rie is the queen of Tsundere.

Clannad
View attachment 6168

Home of the perfect man TBH.

Sidonia no Kishi
first time I enjoyed 3D cgi and loved the anime

Schwarzesmarken
I really liked this and its affiliated series for some reason. wincest bonus.

Youjo Senki
I think I just like Nazi's

Kobayashi-san Chi no Dragon maid
and all other CGDCT's, because I'm a lolicon.

and many other shows.
forgot about grimgar/konosuba.

also anything by kyoto animation is usually a 8/10 + for me

Yugioh and gx because they're the only ones i've watched because i'm not a weeb.

panty and stocking and kill la kill

Hunter x Hunter 2011 because it's the best anime ever created.

Also if you are just getting into anime pick a shounen or isekai(popular) that holds multiple genres so you are exposed to other fields.

I would suggest hunter x hunter, jojos bizarre adventure, or fate/stay night: unlimited blade works (2014), re:zero, danmachi

YuGiOh GX and Ben 10 Alien Adventures

welp I guess I found weeb central

Ben 10 is not an anime desu

Oh well in that case YuYu Hakushippo is a good one too. Oh i also like the bizzare adventures of jojo's. And BoBoBo JoJoJo JoJo is good too.

Rurouni Kenshaolin Showdown and Jackie Chan adventures.

I guess why not recommend some animes here :heart:. I guess this could be the new anime recommendation thread ;).

Guin Saga
Leopard-headed man trying to find out about himself and helps some kids to find their way back home.

I like it :)

images

I guess why not recommend some animes here :heart:. I guess this could be the new anime recommendation thread ;).

Guin Saga
Leopard-headed man trying to find out about himself and helps some kids to find their way back home.

I like it :)

images

I loved the ending also same artist made this

Guin Saga
I think I'll give this a shot. I unexpectedly enjoyed Grimoire of Zero and your description / the picture reminded me of that fondly.

Welcome to the NHK

animepapernet vector standard anime welcome to nhk vecto satou tatsuhiro 39608 moutonzare pr

Yu Yu Hakusho - Great story, interesting characters, BADASS main character, Ghost are cool, Demons/Demon world were interesting. Loved Koenma, he was awesome.
Kill La Kill - AWESOME PLOT TWIST Badass main character
DBZ- Awesome fight scenes, love Goku and Nostalgia
Onepunch man - Awesome main character+Genos. Manga is great too, cant wait for season 2 to come out
Deadman Wonderland - Very unique story, Manga is great!
Akame Ga kill - Too much stupid fucking harem and females wanting to ride the main characters dick for my taste, but it was a pretty good anime because of the story and fight scenes and some cool characters manga was good too, but like i said i hated the main character and his fucking harem of girls.
Berserk Manga- FUCKING AWESOME
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden- Awesome story and fights. Both series started out fast but slowed down near the end. Shippuden went down hill a bit after the 5 kage summit IMO, that was its peak. Original Naruto went downhill after Naruto fought sasuke and he left the village
Soul Eater- Unique story and awesome characters

Last edited: