Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Weebs gtfih

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
How much time you have spent watching anime so far? Im not a huge weeb so i spent pretty reasonable time watching anime.
You can check this stat by having a my anime list account btw but im sure most of weevs already know/use that site.

I don’t know

dont have one

How much time you have spent watching anime so far? Im not a huge weeb so i spent pretty reasonable time watching anime.
You can check this stat by having a my anime list account btw but im sure most of weevs already know/use that site.
not even once

how long have you been watching anime?
6 years, but i stopped watching it and recently started again.
Btw i know who owns that account, hes on the forum and hes a known user. Not gonna say who owns it tho.

lold.
also all those blonde girls tho

He used to have this character as his avi. :feelsLSD:
2020cel are you alt?

don't use the website but been watching anime since middle school so I can strongly say I have more watch time than the average person

don't use the website but been watching anime since middle school so I can strongly say I have more watch time than the average person
I like it tbh, comes in handy and i like to add stuff to my list

I'll try to guess. :feelsthink: @ordinaryotaku?
Holy shit, that actually is my MAL. I don't watch anime anymore and haven't used it in a while.

I used to use it to blackpill weebcels and to be low effort and troll tbh. I got banned at least 10 times. :dab:

I don't know, I've seen around 10 titles.
I'd say around 21 days worth of watch time.