Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over weebism virus claims gymletethnicel

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
After a long battle with 1st degree inceldom, he succumbed to the weebism.:feelsbadman:

this is the man we knew and appreciated

this is what is left

Press F to pay respects
Gymletethnicelfuneral

(This is relevant to Inceldom Discussion because @gymletethnicel is incel)

@Transcended Trucel @gymletethnicel @based_meme @tehgymcel420

Arab man succumbed to Japan's H1N1 influenza bioweapon. @gymletethnicel
Press F for respect. :f:
When you press F to pay respects. - Imgflip

The weeb pill is too powerful
Arab man succumbed to Japan's H1N1 influenza bioweapon. @gymletethnicel
Press F for respect. :f:
When you press F to pay respects. - Imgflip
:feelsokman:

I am mentally ill and retarded, I cannot help it. I have always used several coping measures to survive.
1. Playing Counter Strike every single day aiming to reach Global Elite (Only reached Supreme Master First Class in the end)
2. Islamic Extremism
3. Being extrmely active on this site
4. Achievement hunting on Xbox and reaching the top spot on some Xbox leaderboards
5. PlayStation trophy hunting
6. Engaging in debates on religion every day on Discord both as a Muslim and as an atheist

And now this. I am very aware that my brain is not wired properly, this is why I also go to a psychologist and pshychiatrist.
Welcome to the weebcel gang

I am mentally ill and retarded, I cannot help it. I have always used several coping measures to survive.
1. Playing Counter Strike every single day aiming to reach Global Elite (Only reached Supreme Master First Class in the end)
2. Islamic Extremism
4. Achievement hunting on Xbox and reaching the top spot on some Xbox leaderboards
6. Engaging in debates on religion every day on Discord both as a Muslim and as an atheist

And now this. I am very aware that my brain is not wired properly, this is why I also go to a psychologist and pshychiatrist.
PZgxkr

2. Islamic Extremism

I love how islamic extremism is a step towards weebdom:lul:
KEK

We're still bros, nigga. Maybe this whole weeb thing is just a phase some brocels have to go through.
I started when I was 4 . Don't think it'll ever end

Welcome to the weeb club, we dont have many perks as of yet but we will eventually. you can enjoy free lolis in the meantime :feelsdevil:

Also do not forget when I bought a Belgian Malinois puppy last year, only to then keep him for a month. I took the most hyperactive puppy imaginable. That is what I mean, whatever it is I do, I take it to the extreme.
I remember that:feelsbadman:

Do you count speedracer as anime?
I don't know. Do you? Internet says it's a Japanese cartoon, so I suppose that does technically make it anime, but tbh, I don't know shit about anime.

I don't know. Do you? Internet says it's a Japanese cartoon, so I suppose that does technically make it anime, but tbh, I don't know shit about anime.
I didn't know shit about anime too when I was 4. But if you count speedracer as one ,considering its made in japan, the that's one of the earlies animes I watched.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of it as an oldcel. It was quite a thing on CN back in the days.

spare him all the suffering and perform assisted suicide.he needs to be put down so that the disease doesnt spread any further.

I didn't know shit about anime too when I was 4. But if you count speedracer as one ,considering its made in japan, the that's one of the earlies animes I watched.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of it as an oldcel. It was quite a thing on CN back in the days.
I don't remember watching it. I grew up on TMNT.

I grew up on TMNT.
That was before my time. I remember that one Iron Man cartoon, Xmen, something about a bear in a plane, something about 4 guys in robot suits and of course ducktales

I don’t know much about this guy but he has my respect for joining this the degen train

we will miss the old avi :cryfeels::f:

the side effects of the inceldom are devastating