Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Weebcel burns down Kyoto Animation after his waifu is confirmed to be non-virgin, kills 33

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
This is what I found out on /a/

>The arsonist fell in love with his favorite female character at Hibike! Euphonium
>She turns out to be non-virgin (meaning she had a sex with other boy or girl)
>He rant on 5ch board all day
>He decided to set Kyoani, the anime production produced the anime, on fire
>He bought 40 liters of gasoline and committed arson

Waifus are a matter of life and death

Weebcels are a cancer on our community.

This is some next level shit ngl

>The arsonist fell in love with his favorite female character at Hibike! Euphonium
Ok which one of you was it :feelskek:

This story could be nothing but bait

Apparently dude was obsessed with trains and was upset about a song in the movie

I'm living in a simulation. Let me out!

well just in case u think of the waifu guys as normals

@LiterallyASoyboy in the future probably

Never underestimate a motherfucker who is truly lonely.

He took the waifu meme a bit too far.

So this is the girl who (allegedly) inspired the arsonist.

Apparently something regarding a song she performed in the Hibike! Euphonium movie pissed this guy off, apparently as a cover of some song previously played in the series that was “ruined” by her.

I don’t know if the virginity thing is valid as I haven’t seen the movie and know nothing about the show. Heard something about her losing it on a train but I cannot confirm it. Again the virgin thing might be bait.

So apparently this might have to do with some train obsessed autist getting triggered over trains.

The theories:

1. A popular train spotting spot in Japan was “ruined” by the Hibike movie after it appeared in the movie, attracting a bunch of people who don’t have a passion for trains to the station. A song that was used in the scene pissed off the arsonist.
2. He had the character Haruka as a waifu. Apparently the latest movie confirmed that she lost her virginity to a boy. On a train.

Last edited:
fuck my waifu prepare to pay with your lifeu

he really killed all those people for that? lmaoooo
That’s the theory that’s being spread most. The train one, that is. Dude was a “train otaku” and was angered at a train station and a song being “ruined”. He then ranted about it on 2ch.

Which means he was an incel, only incels start to fall in love with waifus.

1. A popular train spotting spot in Japan was “ruined” by the Hibike movie after it appeared in the movie, attracting a bunch of people who don’t have a passion for trains to the station. A song that was used in the scene pissed off the arsonist.
I can relate to that. I am not sure how I would react, if they close my last ldar place down.

Based saint tbh.

Do we have a name or photo?

Autism: Not Even Once

Out of all the waifus avaliable why do people choose plain Jane? You can have a knight girl with fat boobs or a vampire young girl with super human strength.

This is what I found out on /a/

>He rant on 5ch board all day
>He bought 40 liters of gasoline and committed arson

View attachment 132039

Waifus are a matter of life and death

i dont understand. you mean that e-waifu character from anime, so NON EXISTING IN REAL WORLD, was non virgin and thats why he did it?
man thats insane

or was she real?

Out of all the waifus avaliable why do people choose plain Jane? You can have a knight girl with fat boobs or a vampire young girl with super human strength.
Personality also plays into waifus you know
Some guys would rather waifu a cute but average girl who’s sweet than a hot girl who is a huge bitch
i dont understand. you mean that e-waifu character from anime, so NON EXISTING IN REAL WORLD, was non virgin and thats why he did it?
man thats insane

or was she real?
No it was because trains and autism my nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back