Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Weddings

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
I've just been asked to be a groomsmen at my last single friend's wedding.

I've been a best man 3 times and this will be the 4th time I've been a groomsmen.

I've been a guest at 12 weddings in the last 10 years

Nothing is more depressing than being a 29yo dateless, kissless, hand hold less virgin watching your 22yo cousin mary his QT high school girlfriend.

Most of my friends know what I'm going through, they know how miserable I am and how close to ropeing I am.

Why the fuck would he do this?
I'm so fucking tired of being forced to watch other people in love. I cant even go to the grocery store without seing young normal people holding hands, cuddling, giggling. It's absolute torture to have to witness this shit on a daily basis knowing that I can never have anything close to love in my life.

He also wants me to give a speach since he knows how good (apparently) my 3 best man speaches were.

I'm going to refuse.
I can't even handle going as a guest at this point. It just hurts too much

It's going to cause drama in my friend group but they are all married and it's not like I see them very often any way. But if anyone says anything I'm just going to tell them to fuck off.

Weddings are absolute suifuel as an incel. Social chitchat, large groups of people, being reminded of what you will never have no matter how hard you try...awful.

I'm going to refuse.
I can't even handle going as a guest at this point. It just hurts too much

It's going to cause drama in my friend group but they are all married and it's not lije I see them very often any way. But if anyone says anything I'm just going to tell them to fuck off.
Based. If they fall out with you over it, let them. You don't need them. If they're all married anyway it's not like you can relate to them that way anyway.

Fakecel if you were best man at 3 weddings

you should surprise your family by using the podium to make an incel rant go viral

Fakecel if you were best man at 3 weddings
What's more blackpilling

A 29yo fat ugly neet living in his mother's basement
Or
An ugly 29yo in good shape/good health with his own place, high paying job, friends and best man at 3 weddings.

Yeah you should definitely refuse that tbh

Weddings are absolute suifuel as an incel. Social chitchat, large groups of people, being reminded of what you will never have no matter how hard you try...awful.

I have to go to my brothers wedding in summer, id literally rather be at work than at the stupid motherfucking wedding. Plus all the shittalk about my inceldom and shit, how fucking weird i am and if im secretly gay. Why couldnt this fucking corona last for 2 more months so that the wedding would be like 4 ppl???? Ahhhh fuck me

What's more blackpilling

A 29yo fat ugly neet living in his mother's basement
Or
An ugly 29yo in good shape/good health with his own place, high paying job, friends and best man at 3 weddings.
If you were really ugly you wouldnt have friends

Thank god I never in my life had to endure a wedding

It's already depressing to me to go to a wedding and noticing that each time I'm the only guest above the age of 14 who's there without a girlfriend/date. Going as a bestman must be suifuel tbhngl.

By the way make a speech about how we should take away women's rights

Nothing is more depressing than being a 29yo dateless, kissless, hand hold less virgin watching your 22yo cousin mary his QT high school girlfriend.
I am sorry for you. I have yet to go to a wedding
I'm so fucking tired of being forced to watch other people in love. I cant even go to the grocery store without seing young normal people holding hands, cuddling, giggling. It's absolute torture to have to witness this shit on a daily basis knowing that I can never have anything close to love in my life.

Indeed, what's the point apart from giving them an opportunity to flaunt other people ?

Celebrations are meant to gather people around an event everyone is happy about. Clearly, in a wedding there is a strong heterogeneity in the happiness levels.

The standard excuse normies will tell you is that everyone gets married so even if you're single you can take part in the festivities because that thing will eventually happen to you so you don't have to feel envious or anything.

Of course, this is all a bluepilled lie.

Do not attend weddings as an incel. They are boring AF anyway.

If you were really ugly you wouldnt have friends
I'm legitimately sorry that you don't have friends. At leat you have us
It's already depressing to me to go to a wedding and noticing that each time I'm the only guest above the age of 14 who's there without a girlfriend
Nothing worse than being moged by my 16yo cousins and their hot little gfs.

Last edited:
honestly you should go but make little things go wrong. Knock things over, provoke people, etc. If we can't be happy they shouldn't either.

I have to go to my brothers wedding in summer, id literally rather be at work than at the stupid motherfucking wedding. Plus all the shittalk about my inceldom and shit, how fucking weird i am and if im secretly gay. Why couldnt this fucking corona last for 2 more months so that the wedding would be like 4 ppl???? Ahhhh fuck me
If he's still planning on having his wedding in the summer he's being extremely optimistic. Corona won't be going anywhere any time soon.

You should feel bad because your friend will be turned into a slave to his roastie. He'll be mentally and spiritually broken in 5 years.

Weddings in anime are suifuel

If he's still planning on having his wedding in the summer he's being extremely optimistic. Corona won't be going anywhere any time soon.
It's in December
You should feel bad because your friend will be turned into a slave to his roastie. He'll be mentally and spiritually broken in 5 years.
That's only true for losers who betabux women in their 30s. Most of my friends married good women and the lives keep getting beter and better.

Last edited:
Imagine having to help some sexhaver.
That's fucking cucked

Jfl at having friends

I got cucked at my friends wedding but don’t want to go into details as don’t want to dox myself. Weddings suck.