Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Websites where I can get rated by Foids

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I'm looking for any Apps/Websites where I can get rated by and only by females as a man. I don't want to get rated by men. I want to know my SMV in terms of the women's world. Is there such a thing?

Dont listen to what they rate you. A girl will rate you "7/10 pretty cute" just to virtue signal.

If they really find you attractive they will give you more than just a rating and will ask for your snapchat, etc.

Dont listen to what they rate you. A girl will rate you "7/10 pretty cute" just to virtue signal.

If they really find you attractive they will give you more than just a rating and will ask for your snapchat, etc.
I'll find out for myself. Like a woman would rate me that high.
Tinder has no rating system.

tinder/bumble/okcupid

if you can't get matches in the west it means you are average or below average.Even if you get matches it doesn't mean your dick is getting sucked tonight.it's over

tinder/bumble/okcupid

if you can't get matches in the west it means you are average or below average.Even if you get matches it doesn't mean your dick is getting sucked tonight.it's over
I need a rating system like from 1-10. Okcupid and Tinder doesn't have that. I want to get rated by Foids around my age which is 27. I don't care what some stuck up Teen Stacy's think about me.

JFL nice attempt at delusionmaxxing ngl, you know if your ugly or not. If you can't rate yourself and be confident in it being accurate you belong in a mental institution.

I need a rating system like from 1-10. Okcupid and Tinder doesn't have that. I want to get rated by Foids around my age which is 27. I don't care what some stuck up Teen Stacy's think about me.
6-7 if you can get landwhales and chubby girls and ethnic girls
7.5-9 if you can get white beckies and stacies

done

Photofeeler. but you would have to pay to get credits.

Holes are really brutal there. You would be paying just to get laughed at.

there is no way to get sure that the foid that rates you is an actual foid

Don't do it for your own mental health, just the fact that you're here and have 4k+ posts probably means you're not any higher than a 4/10

Don't do it for your own mental health, just the fact that you're here and have 4k+ posts probably means you're not any higher than a 4/10
If I get rated 4.0 on average, then I'm Okay with that. 7/10 is bullshit, and 2/10 is insulting.

I'm looking for any Apps/Websites where I can get rated by and only by females as a man. I don't want to get rated by men. I want to know my SMV in terms of the women's world. Is there such a thing?

I did this myself:
Dating Male 1

Got my first rating on photofeeler as smart yes, trustworthy yes and attractive somewhat. Wtf does this even mean? For me it's sounds like somewhat attractive is a nice way of telling that you're ugly, just like when a Foid says "Not my type, but certainly good enough for someone else".

Last edited:
6-7 if you can get landwhales and chubby girls and ethnic girls
7.5-9 if you can get white beckies and stacies

done

that's all you need to do

and don't count idiotic trash countries like SEA where you match with trannies and shit

Got my first rating on photofeeler as smart yes, trustworthy yes and attractive somewhat. Wtf does this even mean? For me it's sounds like somewhat attractive is a nice way of telling that you're ugly, just like when a Foid says "Not my type, but certainly good enough for someone else".
How many credits do you use in total? 80+ will give you very precise results, but it takes quite some time.
I did several tests and sometimes it took 2-3 days for them to complete, but I always use 100 credits so that I can easily calculate percentages.

Also don't expect too much, this is how males rate females and vice versa, it's really crushing:
L 30023 how men rate women how women rate men

I would like to use this photofeeler shit or even tinder just out of curiosity with the worst photo I can make (filters and good angles won't give a real result, only women can fake their looks, men need to post their worst photo possible so she won't be surprised and run away when seeing you irl for the first time) but I'm afraid that some whore will save it and make a meme out of me

How many credits do you use in total? 80+ will give you very precise results, but it takes quite some time.
I did several tests and sometimes it took 2-3 days for them to complete, but I always use 100 credits so that I can easily calculate percentages.

Also don't expect too much, this is how males rate females and vice versa, it's really crushing:
View attachment 289390
I don't use credits. Simply upload a photo. Got 7 rates in total now. Here are the results:

Smart 4.9
Trustworthy 3.9
Attractive 4.5

Everything below average. JFL. Tried a new photo now.

I don't use credits. Simply upload a photo. Got 7 rates in total now. Here are the results:

Smart 4.9
Trustworthy 3.9
Attractive 4.5

Everything below average. JFL. Tried a new photo now.
We have quite similar ratings in terms of attractiveness.
Also considering how unforgiving females rate men, it's acceptable imo.
Do you wear glasses? I do.

We have quite similar ratings in terms of attractiveness.
Also considering how unforgiving females rate men, it's acceptable imo.
Do you wear glasses? I do.
Yes, I wear glasses. So I thought that at least I looked smart. But no, not even that. So I thought it might be better to upload a photo taken from someone else, where my whole body is visible instead of a selfie. But then I found this:
NbtRJqq.png

This pisses me off tbh. I took the same kind of selfie in my car. But according to females, this guy mogs me to oblivion.

Yes, I wear glasses. So I thought that at least I looked smart. But no, not even that. So I thought it might be better to upload a photo taken from someone else, where my whole body is visible instead of a selfie. But then I found this:
NbtRJqq.png

This pisses me off tbh. I took the same kind of selfie in my car. But according to females, this guy mogs me to oblivion.
That sucks.
I thought maybe you didn't wear glasses and that's the reason why you only got an average smartness rating.

I've experimented a lot with Photofeeler already.
I went to a mental hospital once and a gigastacy nurse cheered me up by caressing my back and telling me everything will be fine.
She does modeling as a side job.

I decided to analyze one of her photos, this are the crazy results:
GS D1

If you go to "AmIUgly" and other like reddits, there are women and men who will anonymously rate you.

Just know this: If a woman says you are cute, you aren't. "Cute" in the context of asking a girl how you look is a code word for "I would never sleep with you ever, but I don't want to hurt your feelings." Also, if a girl rates you a 5 or a 6, that really means a 3 or a 4. Because if she really personally thought you were like a 6, she would rate you higher due to the excitement generated by her seeing you.

If you want proof, check the girl who rates you in her posting history. You'll notice really good lucking guys are consistently called "hot, sexy, good-looking, "omg how could you think you are ugly any girl would be lucky to have you" and really, really ugly guys who she consistently calls "cute""

I've been called "cute," been rated a 4, a 4, and a "6.3" I was also rated a 4 by a colleague. One person who rated me 4 said that no matter how much I work out and self-improve, I'll never be attractive.

Be forewarned - once you do this, you will be blackpilled. You will be baffled by how women are able to figure out everything just by looking at you; just from the very top of my shoulders and no background, all the women said I "give off vibes that I'm tall"

Just like wtf I could never tell how tall you are from just the top of the shoulders alone

Last edited:
tinder/bumble/okcupid

This.
NbtRJqq.png

Does he not? He mogs me to oblivion

If you go to "AmIUgly" and other like reddits, there are women and men who will anonymously rate you.

Just know this: If a woman says you are cute, you aren't. "Cute" is a code word for "I would never sleep with you ever, but I don't want to hurt your feelings." Also, if a girl rates you a 5 or a 6, that really means a 3 or a 4. Because if she really personally thought you were like a 6, she would rate you higher due to the excitement generated by her seeing you.

I've been called "cute," been rated a 4, a 4, and a 6 by a girl.

I'm a fucking elephant
At least they complimented you. It's stil better than being said that you wear nice clothes, have a nice haircut and feminine facial features. I got those "compliments" from Foids irl when I was in school. JFL
I assume you have about the same SMV as Elliot Rodger. Not ugly, but not attractive neither.

That sucks.
I thought maybe you didn't wear glasses and that's the reason why you only got an average smartness rating.

I've experimented a lot with Photofeeler already.
I went to a mental hospital once and a gigastacy nurse cheered me up by caressing my back and telling me everything will be fine.
She does modeling as a side job.

I decided to analyze one of her photos, this are the crazy results:
View attachment 289482
Yeah, I've seen that. Wouldn't surprise me if all young foids have similarly high ratings.

I would like to use this photofeeler shit or even tinder just out of curiosity with the worst photo I can make (filters and good angles won't give a real result, only women can fake their looks, men need to post their worst photo possible so she won't be surprised and run away when seeing you irl for the first time) but I'm afraid that some whore will save it and make a meme out of me
I took a bad photo of myself for tinder. What's the point of faking it if once i meet a foid they'll see all my bad angles. In the photo the lightning casts a shadow on one side of my nose and makes it look big.
From swiping 500 times I just got like 5 matches and I just got out small conversations for a few days.

At least they complimented you. It's stil better than being said that you wear nice clothes, have a nice haircut and feminine facial features. I got those "compliments" from Foids irl when I was in school. JFL
I assume you have about the same SMV as Elliot Rodger. Not ugly, but not attractive neither.

Yeah; I'm way uglier than Elliot, but I'm taller.

Once you get passed high school, foids wanna give off the impression of being civilized, good-moraled, non-promiscuous people when they are wolves who fuck everything that even looks remotely masculine.

Here's a looksmaxxed truecel who mogs me, mainly due to looksmaxxing.

And comment:

Here's an average shitty frame no cheekbone, low t 17 year old

And comment:

Another slightly below average dude who is incel due to hypergamy and polyamotry:

Also how tf did she know he was tall

Last edited:

View attachment 289486
how is he a truecel lmao, his eyes are too wide apart but other than that he looks normal, mogs me to oblivion even when I'm looksmaxxed

View attachment 289491
lol young Paul Dano

Another slightly below average dude who is incel due to hypergamy and polyamotry:

View attachment 289498

View attachment 289499

weird comments, he's at least 6-7/10 in my opinion, if he's tall he could easily pull off some edgy chad haircut and slay on tinder

testing photo of a dude who looks like me without hair on photofeeler now, not looking good so far

You don't know the standards of women and are too optimistic.

Women could probably "settle" for these guys, but no woman would want to fuck them out of raw, human attraction.

I rated them by my standards, I know the first two are not attractive to women but I would think the third one looks good, good jaw shape, eyes mouth nose all normal sized, doesn't look like a soyboy, can't point out anything bad about him

Yeah; I'm way uglier than Elliot, but I'm taller.

Once you get passed high school, foids wanna give off the impression of being civilized, good-moraled, non-promiscuous people when they are wolves who fuck everything that even looks remotely masculine.

View attachment 289486

And comment:

View attachment 289488

View attachment 289491

And comment:

View attachment 289492

View attachment 289498

View attachment 289499

I hate when Foids say "You may not be everyone's type but..." and "Someday you'll find the right woman" type of shit. I heard that many times as well. If Foids would be more honest they'd say "You're too ugly for me, find someone else".
Also, all of the guys you just posted mog me. Especially that last guy tbh. And that is even below average these days.
testing photo of a dude who looks like me without hair on photofeeler now, not looking good so far

View attachment 289502
:lul:

I rated them by my standards, I know the first two are not attractive to women but I would think the third one looks good, good jaw shape, eyes mouth nose all normal sized, doesn't look like a soyboy, can't point out anything bad about him
IF he looksmaxxed. Right now, nope.

@dr.dundaldo My second Test with 10 votes:

Smart 5.6
Trustworthy 3.9
Attractive 4.2

Photofeeler is a website where a below average look is more likely to be forgiven than various dating sites. The guy I posted above had 23 votes and only 2 Foids (Probably Gigastacys) believe that this man isn't attractive. Out of many many photos I picked the best looking ones with great haircut (The same day the barber cut and styled my hair), and a smile since it was requested by the last test. And even then, I'm close to Ogre. Fuck females, really.

"Don't look so serious, just smile more bro and you'll be fine." Fuck this bullshit, whoever says that needs to burn in hell.

Last edited:
"Don't look so serious, just smile more bro and you'll be fine." Fuck this bullshit, whoever says that needs to burn in hell.
I can relate. I too did several tests.
Females also told me in the notes that I should smile more, but when I did, I only got a 4.2 attractiveness rating on my photo, just like you.
In my best result posted above, I don't smile. I think females immediately think of you as a typical "Nice Guy" when they see you smile and you are below average in terms of attractiveness. Smiling in a photo? Chad only.

29 votes
it never began

Do you have autism? You should be able to get your rating by looking at how people react to you as long as you can read their body language. If you have a problem reading people then it's more difficult. Guys will be able to rate you better and more honestly than women so find one of those lookist forums

well since we are all here we know we're ugly but getting numbered ratings satisfies my inner autism

This
If they think you are attractive, they will come and suck your dick

Do you have autism? You should be able to get your rating by looking at how people react to you as long as you can read their body language. If you have a problem reading people then it's more difficult. Guys will be able to rate you better and more honestly than women so find one of those lookist forums
I have autism and no I won't post my picture on lookism because I don't want to end as a Meme. I've been through enough bullying to know.

Also, men think too complicated. Foids rate simple because they're like animals. If a man looks masculine, she wants to smash.

NbtRJqq

Some men would think he isn't attractive but that's not the case. He's masculine enough and that is indeed all what matters to women.

Last edited:
he's not ugly but glasses and that beard make him look like a generic reddit soyboy

Tinder has no rating system.
if she right swipe then you are attractive to that woman, you are 5/10+ then, it's straightforward bro

Another way is that if you have matches then it means you are as attractive as the woman matching you, if some 6/10 foid (by your standard) matches you then it means that you are at least 6/10.

Last edited:
if she right swipe then you are attractive to that woman, you are 5/10+ then, it's straightforward bro

Another way is that if you have matches then it means you are as attractive as the woman matching you, if some 6/10 foid (by your standard) matches you then it means that you are at least 6/10.
What if a match doesn't reply to your message? :feelshmm:

What if a match doesn't reply to your message? :feelshmm:
it means another man already took her and the app is probably uninstalled or with the notifications disabled already

not having a reply means someone was faster nothing more

it means another man already took her and the app is probably uninstalled or with the notifications disabled already

not having a reply means someone was faster nothing more
Or it could mean that she's just fishing for attention by swiping right, either that or she's a fake profile. I know a Foid irl who is doing that for money btw.

POINTLESS anyways it's over