Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wearing thongs ? Taking the pill ? THEN THATS NOT A CHILD

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
Now let me ask you ONE question agecucks, why would a "child" wear thongs and take the pill ?

Just answer taht one please.

Fbi Fam GIF by CBS

I'm seeing femoids younger & younger dressed as sluts. I don't know why their pathetic parent's allow it.

I'm seeing femoids younger & younger dressed as sluts. I don't know why their pathetic parent's allow it.
because their parents are cucks who get off on bringing children into a hell realm to be used and abused.

Either their born a male and relegated to incel status, or they're born a foid who later turns into a whore as soon as she hits puberty. Cucked either way.

because their parents are cucks who get off on bringing children into a hell realm to be used and abused.

Either their born a male and relegated to incel status, or they're born a foid who later turns into a whore as soon as she hits puberty. Cucked either way.

Need some visual examples

it's rare to see foids above 15 y/o nowadays who don't dress like sluts tbh

idek wtf

imagine society is cucked enough to stand in front of these absolute whores and whine about 'predators' and 'pedophiles'

like literally if a guy raped these disgusting whores, he'd be doing them a favour because he would be covering up their disgusting exposed whore bodies with his own

if you bought your underage child a thong you need to be locked up for fucks sake

If she naturally bleeds from her pussy she is ready to have sex when it stops bleeding in the following days.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that like 95% of Gen Z women have sexual trauma due to being so sexualised which they cope with by hypersexualising themselves even more. Then again they do it to themselves

Thongs and g-strings should be outlawed. It's an evil piece of clothing that can only be enjoyed if you are like Peter North.

This. Exactly this.

It’s just gen X narcissism brought into parenting, and most of us are victims of it. I feel for the kids in thongs. Dad simply just doesn’t care about their future.

This. Exactly this.

It’s just gen X narcissism brought into parenting, and most of us are victims of it. I feel for the kids in thongs. Dad simply just doesn’t care about their future.
I will grape when she turns 18 though :feelshmm:

A girl starts wearing thongs when she is ready for sex. It's the human mating call.

You only get to enjoy sexy, young girls with gorgeous asses in thongs if you are like Peter North

Because they're morally corrupted and cucked

have you seen what foids wear to play volleyball? why the fuck is that even necessary?

Its just an "aesthetic" you damn perverts. Stop making everything so sexual!

TAD (total agecuck death)

If she naturally bleeds from her pussy she is ready to have sex when it stops bleeding in the following days.
:yes:
This is how it's been for most of recorded history, but for some fucking reason it's only now that people have a problem with it.

Last edited:
:yes:
This is how it's been for most of recorded history, but for some fucking reason it's only now that people have a problem with it.
Space Jews came there from other galaxy using their moon space ship, they told them that nature is bad, you should give foids rights (same as giving monkey human rights) and shamed men for wanting to breed and protect them when they are young, then they changed law to go against the nature and now we are here where you will go to jail just for being near young foid. Only by removing Space Jew brainwashing we can go back to the normalcy. PS we should also destroy that moon since they are using it for the brainwashing us. :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back