Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Weapons to defeat a big bully w/o using a gun ?

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
For context: the big bully is 6'0 and 98 kgs while I'm 5'6 and 65 kgs

A few things I have in mind is a lock in a sock and a shank. Rn I have those two (I got a shank as my secondary weapon in case he steals the lock from me). The lock I have is 2 inches wide and the length of the shank blade is 3 inches and a quarter. Is that enough? Should I get a bigger and heavier lock? Should I get a longer shank? Should I get another shank for dual wielding?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

buy illegal m82
sniper rifle

A few things I have in mind is a lock in a sock and a shank. Rn I have those two (I got a shank as my secondary weapon in case he steals the lock from me). The lock I have is 2 inches wide and the length of the shank blade is 3 inches and a quarter. Is that enough? Should I get a bigger and heavier lock? Should I get a longer shank? Should I get another shank for dual wielding?

A knife

imanari roll (in self defense)

Guns are hard to get here as someone who doesn't have connections with somebody who's involved in the dark market.
Or a throwing knife.
I'm going to add those to my weapons arsenal if I have the money to buy those things.
Didn’t read
Dn care
imanari roll (in self defense)
The dude is bigger than me so I don't think that'll work
Nigga hes not trying to dismember the guy.
I'm not strong enough to dismember somebody, especially a big bully. I can only cut him.

Guns are hard to get here as someone who doesn't have connections with somebody who's involved in the dark market.

I'm going to add those to my weapons arsenal if I have the money to buy those things.

Dn care

I'm not strong enough to dismember somebody, especially a big bully. I can only cut him.
A machete doesnt take much strength to dismember someones limb.

Is he fucking with you again?

Dn care

Machetes are around 8 bucks at harbor freight

I was completely serious about that after life stuff.

Dump sulfuric acid on him. It will melt his skin off. You can get it at hardware or plumbing stores.

Throw a molotov cocktail through his window and run away (in GTA IV: Lost and Damned)

Buy a hammer and fuck him up(in GTA)