Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weaponized Autism: Making Sense of Violent Internalized Ableism in Online Incel Communities

Stupid foids.
All foid researchers have a "conflict of interest" and should not be researching inceldom or autistic men.

EDIT: NVM its free lol I am dumb

Many words, still no solutions.

Stupid foids.
All foid researchers have a "conflict of interest" and should not be researching inceldom or autistic men.

EDIT: NVM its free lol I am dumb
Foids are always perceptible to us, we always know everything about them, every tip of all their foundations, of absolutely all their brains, and possible influences, we are superior to these garbage!

DNR. Summarize it next time

did they really call it weaponized autism :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

did they really call it weaponized autism :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
When autistic people are forced to interact with neurotypicals at school we are considered losers, dumbasses, etc

When we group together and form our own free speech autistic safe havens somehow it becomes weaponized???

No you fuckin feminists we’re just acting how we’ve always wanted to act, truthful and ourselves.

Fuck gynocentric society and fuck women.

It always blows my mind that numerous people get paid for this shit.