Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wealth can make a normie into Chad

R

righteouscel

-
We understand that being NT makes a difference in normies but having money is really putting the nail in the coffin for them a non NT poor normie is worse than dirt in women's eyes because there is so many Normies with money and who are NT who have these things. I don't understand the normie hate here against autistic normies and poor ones. Obviously women are less inclined to care if a subhuman has any of these traits and like you I despise the normies who have the wealth and are NT because they are really also having sex with most women and could get relationship easy but the looks are the same as a Man who is hated by women and is incel who doesn't have these things I feel like this is the reason why normies refuse to take the blackpill also.

wealth helps but it wont make no normie a chad, just a rich normie
now shut up boy
If a normie buys a girl designer and makes her travel around the world she's gonna love him and be with him ive seen multiple rich Normies have relationships with stacylites

Nah, even if a normie is poor and/or autistic, the moment they get pussy their mindset will be wired to fight and discriminate against incels, so it will never make sense to have mercy on a normie

Rich incels basically attract golddiggers which are just overpriced prostitutes, that still feel a sexual disgust and just try to scam them off their money