Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over weak post?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★

I can understand wanting young women, as most are virgins still at 18, despite the popular belief here. But I never understood people who are attracted to pre-pubescent features, doesn’t look attractive. But that’s just me.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

I can understand wanting young women, as most are virgins still at 18, despite the popular belief here. But I never understood people who are attracted to pre-pubescent features, doesn’t look attractive. But that’s just me.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
Most are virgins at 18 where? Finding a virgin foid my age in my location is hard, let alone one who is 18

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
Prepubescent is unattractive. Women physically peak at 17-21

Most foids lose their virginity when they whore it up in college.
Average age for women's virginity loss is 16 years and 6 months, college is at 18.

So its most likely that by beginning of college, >80% are not virgins anymore

Average age for women's virginity loss is 16 years and 6 months, college is at 18.

So its most likely that by beginning of college, >80% are not virgins anymore
No, the ones that fuck in highschool usually do so when they are like 14 and even younger thus lowering the average. Many sleep with their prom dates, but a lot still are virgins at this time until college.

Nowadays most 15-16 girls look like adults and it's legal here, even tradition with quinceañeras. So I wouldn't bat an eye, 14 would be very questionable but depending on the individual case may be passable. 13 and down is just shot in the head level if you ask me

No, the ones that fuck in highschool usually do so when they are like 14 and even younger thus lowering the average. Many sleep with their prom dates, but a lot still are virgins at this time until college.
Are you american? Because in brazil, proms aren't a big deal (15 year old birthdays who are, but only for foids), most foids end up losing their virginity between 14-18, they have the first kiss by 10-13 usually. Thats why its so hard to find a virgin foid in college.

Truly over

Are you american? Because in brazil, proms aren't a big deal, most foids end up losing their virginity between 14-18, they have the first kiss by 10-13 usually. Truly over
I heard brazil is a brootal place, and it is the biggest source of inceldom in south america.