Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weak Men in the west

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
My theory is that the men of the boomer, X and older millennial generation of the 80s had it too easy. The richer you are, the weaker you are. Money does not give power at all, but weakness. ((())) were already weak so they just capitalized (literally) on this and made the money their strength. Money never was and never will be the strength of goyboys, it will only weaken them.

Sven hedin, a swedish explorer, made a travel book about sweden when he traveled around mostly poverty stricken areas all over sweden in the early 1900s, the book was called Lortsverige/Filth Sweden. In it, he concluded that poverty of money is what makes you strong of will and body. The average countryside poor person was much more beautiful than the average city person. Of course the ultra rich of the cities had beauty due to money simping their way to it. But city living in general makes power & money the focus in arranged marriages. But as Varg Vikerfnes says:The city is a wheelchair for the people who are GENETICALLY too disabled to live in the countryside. If you are born in a city to city parents who themselves were born in a city, you´re practically screwed. Cities make men feminine and women masculine. When a city is founded, the fertility rate of it is perhaps 3,66. 300-500 years later? 1,56 maybe. Well, shifts can happen fast and due to political matters, but in general-cities are dysgenic. Women HAAAAAATE the countryside. No "fun" there. The country is masculine and the city feminine.

The sad thing is that women have been so used to glam and luxury and most of all FUN today, that theyd never leave the cities and the rich simps. They´ll always wanna fuck the chad, but if he chooses the incel masculine mindset of minimalism, she´ll run to the city for the normie and chad simps. Many farmer relatives of mine let their wives commute to the city for social work in schools and with disabled children and such unnecessary shit. Even though they´re sort of chad, had they said no, their women would leave them in this day and age.

Thanks for a post, it's really interesting.

Theres a based (well, has "woke" ending) movie on netflix called 1922 i think in which a farmer in that year has a wife who nags him about selling the farm and moving to the city. Her cuck father left the farm in HER NAME, not in her husbands or in his closest male relatives hands. Spoiler inc, watch movie if you dont wanna know.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
They kill the mother >< Hahhahahahaha. Honor based as fuck

Females in the countryside usually are more healthier. They also can have extremely sexy body with curves. I feel like absolute subhuman when I leave city.
Urban culture breed degeneracy. Notice that there are practically zero lgbt freaks in the villages.

Cities are indeed degenerate and unhealthy.

why do people type more than a sentence on this website? do they think ill read that shit?