Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We wuz kangz n shiet nigz r wrong af

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
They claim browns n reds are one pf them, but so-called browns n redskins are really oriental. Das rite, even this nog knows they’re rice-related:

View: https://youtu.be/CqoXfOhJ0gg

WTF is wrong with these Niggers

Similar to south Indian niggers of India who claim that Indus valley civilization was theirs because they just happen to speak Dravidian languages(which is due to imposition of Dravidian languages by Indus valley people upon them), but they are genetically abos while most of the ancestry of Indus valley's people is carried by Northwest Indians and Pakistanis.

Similar to south Indian niggers of India who claim that Indus valley civilization was theirs because they just happen to speak Dravidian languages(which is due to imposition of Dravidian languages by Indus valley people upon them), but they are genetically abos while most of the ancestry of Indus valley's people is carried by Northwest Indians and Pakistanis.
It is too sad that the sandniggers bullshit has destroyed all of the Pakistani curries potential. Those retard went from being prosperous and advancing into worthless cousin fucker moon worshipping sand nigger simps. I can't go a single day when I am at my Pakistani relatives house without these fuckers mentioning their vile sandnigger God or halal food. I am filled with such immense rage that I eat pork every time I return from there.

It is too sad that the sandniggers bullshit has destroyed all of the Pakistani curries potential. Those retard went from being prosperous and advancing into worthless cousin fucker moon worshipping sand nigger simps. I can't go a single day when I am at my Pakistani relatives house without these fuckers mentioning their vile sandnigger God or halal food. I am filled with such immense rage that I eat pork every time I return from there.
Islam destroyed them. Pakistan and also Afghanistan would have been much more developed than India if they weren't obsessed with that sand nigger chad and god.

What are orientals brah??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back