Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel we would tolerate the involuntary monthly menstruations of a girlfriend but GFs would not tolerate anal seepage

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
To clarify: I believe I would tolerate anal seepage in a foid. Though I've not had an opportunity to test my resolve.

Rectal discharge:

The passage of mucus or other liquid from the anus.

i wouldn’t tolerate anal seepage if i had it, i’d just rope tbh.
it's just a square or two every other piss, no big deal bro

not gushing rivers like some foid periods where I need to insert devices to gum up the flow

it's so minor that the elasticity of my ass cheeks holds it in except on rare occasions when I don't drink much water and do a lot of walking

anal seepage normally only happens after you get pegged in the butt hundreds or thousands of times, only gays or cucks probably experience this

anal seepage normally only happens after you get pegged in the butt hundreds or thousands of times, only gays or cucks probably experience this
I've only had one rectal exam (was necessary to qualify for a paid study) and the foid doctor who did it had a smaller finger than me.

Most likely explanation is that it's from my own finger doing a thorough job because I don't like the idea of poop sitting just behind the sphincter so I scoop it out when I take a shower.

I find it tends to happen less when I go longer between showers.

Should probably just spray it with water and stop doing that.

I've only had one rectal exam (was necessary to qualify for a paid study) and the foid doctor who did it had a smaller finger than me.

Most likely explanation is that it's from my own finger doing a thorough job because I don't like the idea of poop sitting just behind the sphincter so I scoop it out when I take a shower.

brutal, maybe install a bidet

WTF DUDE :feelsohgod:

I take back what I said two days ago.
This is the weirdest fucking thread on Inceldom Discussion.

You what?

You what?

when I shower I kinda pry my ass apart and just go in a half-joint's worth to get any poopies that might be ready to pop out, nbd

th

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back