Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We would hate each other in real life.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
There are way too many divisions among people here in terms of belief. Not only that, we're all ugly so the failo effect would make us dislike each other. The mentalcel 5s without friends would be called out by the 2s and 3s as fakecels and all the manlets would hate the ugly tallfags. Plus, what would he even talk about? We'd just be like "you look nothing like your avi, go rope." Most of us are too jaded to form friendships in general and would rather LDAR alone. Just because we're all blackpilled doesn't mean we'd make great friends because we have nothing to offer each other.

Last edited:
nah, I'd like the people I already like here

As a trucel EVERYBODY hates you irl

All of this because of having non chad faces.

It’s beyond over for me other incels would think i’m a terrorist because i’m muslim:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i don't believe this to be true

I won't mind talking

The problem is that most of you are cucks irl and would throw me under the bus for a woman

I hate you guys LMAO

I’d love you guys by your avi’s and I’d just imagine you to be that way irl even though you aren’t.

Untrue,I love talking to most people here

Maybe we can form a friendship if we have the same interests.

Even incels hate incels

Probably true. Too many differing beliefs among us and we're (((multi-cultural))). I also despise small talk, and I really don't want to make anymore friends at this point.

The people who understand that even normies are pretty much incel in 2020 might get along.

If you think that you would hate everone here it's beacuse you hate yourself but you won't admit it.

This is a safe place where we could be ourselves and understand each other problems.

Anti-lolicons suck dick

The problem is that most of you are cucks irl and would throw me under the bus for a woman
I would chop off your limbs to get a virgin gf

You forgot the racepill aspect too.
Incels would probably racially segregate themselves.

The Chad mods would be the popular ones.

Incel fightclub when?

i would hate the manlets and the normiecels tbh, but would get along with the facecels

Incels.co members are bunch of hypocrites because irl no one gives a f about you

I wouldnt mind meeting up with anyone here.

I love all my incel brethren equally regardless of face/race/religion etc... If you are a virgin and not a bluepilled/redpilled cuck, I love you.

I would try to get to know people, not try to automatically hate people

As a trucel EVERYBODY hates you irl
You forgot the racepill aspect too.
Incels would probably racially segregate themselves.
ngl tbh fam I do seek other ricecels because it’s so impossible to find any who aren’t bluepilled and also I find it easier to empathize with someone who is in a similar situation as I am.

Yes, i already hate you. I couldnt stand that irl

jk jk lol but ngl your avi has a pretty bad halo on me. Whenever i see your posts i feel like you are angry at me.

Yes, i already hate you. I couldnt stand that irl

jk jk lol but ngl your avi has a pretty bad halo on me. Whenever i see your posts i feel like you are angry at me.

I'm angry at the world. My avi is fitting for me if you understand who this character is.

brutal tbh, we can't even have each other :feelsrope:

I know its from yugioh but never watched the anime tbh.

I see, thanks for the info:feelsYall:

I want to stab a kaffir and kidnap a atheist jb and keep her as a sex slave in my basement
literally this
"What your right hand possesses" is in your favor.
kidnap a kaffir girl and have (consentual) sex with her in your basement until you get bored of it. And then you go ER (in lego indiana jones) on a shopping street until the police shoot you (with nerf guns)

literally this
kidnap a kaffir girl and have (consentual) sex with her in your basement until you get bored of it. And then you go ER (in lego indiana jones) on a shopping street until the police shoot you (with nerf guns)

ERs me

literally this
It dosen’t have to be consentual brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back