Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We won! Soyboy Mumkey Jones got both of his channels removed by Youtube, he always made fun of incels and justice has been served!

imagine looking like that and making fun of incels

Does he have the vids archived?

I bet he's a closet incel ngl

Yeah. Saw sth on cuckshamans thumbnail about this. Couldn't bother to click and watch the balding normie talk.
imagine looking like that and making fun of incels
At least 1/3 of this forum is equal or higher then his looks level.

Hold on, when I thought Monkey Jones was an exploitative jerk, people told me "No, he's actually one of the good ones." Now he's one of the bad ones? Can someone tell me who the good and bad ones are?

Does he have the vids archived?
He downloaded them all when he realized what was happening. He plans to upload them in the future somewhere.
Hold on, when I thought Monkey Jones was an exploitative jerk, people told me "No, he's actually one of the good ones." Now he's one of the bad ones? Can someone tell me who the good and bad ones are?
Honestly Mumkey made good content.

He was a jerk for sure, he made fun of incels in a fucking harsh way.

Mumkey was alright. I think he actually stood up for us once in a video.

Hold on, there is a misunderstanding here. If I'm not wrong, mumkey jones actually became sympathetic towards incels and even made videos where he actively tried to understand Elliot Rodger.

BasedShaman and Cuestar are a million times worse.

If he's not above average height he's a borderline incel

Hold on, there is a misunderstanding here. If I'm not wrong, monkey jones actually became sympathetic towards incels and even made videos where he actively tried to understand Elliot Rodger.

BasedShaman and Cuestar are a million times worse.
He didnt understand elliot rodger he actively mocked him.

LOL

good job guys
a lot of hard work and effort paid off

Last edited:
Damn shame.
He actually told Elliott story in an easy to digest and humorous Matter.

Mumkey was alright. I think he actually stood up for us once in a video.
Yeah I remember in one of his latest videos he actually promoted listening to incels rather than just making fun of them, because mocking us that's how you make another Elliot Rodgers.
It's probably why they took him down tbh. It was a-okay when he was saying edgy shit and making fun of incels, but not so much if he even takes the middling stance of listening to incels.

He doesn't really make fun of incels tbh.

He's a mixed bag I would say. The one video he made about incels wasn't as bad as some other made, he even admitted to have been one. Sure he did take some jabs on us, but also empathized to a certain extent.
Honestly I would rather see guys like Based Shaman go rather than Mumkey.

And yet he still somehow has a gf.
Fuck this gay earth
All e-celebs always manage to get a girlfriend no matter how ugly they are.
Fucking Forneverworld who looks like a walking goblino meme got one because his anime channel is famous.
Dv

I feel bad for him. He's an incel in denial.

Well he is a sign yt is cracking down on Elliot rodger content download all those vlogs whilst there still is a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back