Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will not see a uprising until a few decades

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
All of the copers saying we will see men rise up during our generation, JFL at the fact you think that kikes will allow us to disrupt their new world order. These kikes are taking all of the foids and making the system even more unbalanced, By the time we are oldcels in like 2040 or 2050 the world will be full of climate change events and mass populated cities because erosion of land in 3rd world countries. These incels who come to the west will be filled with hatred and desire to destroy this system once it gets way too bad, Right now we are against millions of dollars worth of high tech weaponry and internet spying software which breaks our rights there is no way we will ever go back to the old world when we barely have any people blackpilled and even if it goes mainstream it will be censored hard

Trucel trait. You write such a platitude that you get ZERO (0) replies.

Here, take it.:blackpill::feelsthink:

Cope is all we have for our lives. They will just get progressively worse. We won’t see the possible good future. We are the last mortal generations. The last sacrifice. Void ahead.

Trucel trait. You write such a platitude that you get ZERO (0) replies.

Here, take it.:blackpill::feelsthink:

Cope is all we have for our lives. They will just get progressively worse. We won’t see the possible good future. We are the last mortal generations. The last sacrifice. Void ahead.

Schizo normies with delusions of grandeur that stockpile weaponry and are very invested in safeguarding a certain type of society are the type to do uprisings. Just look at normies in the alt-right or groups that carry out violence in search of clear political aims IRL like Islamic terrorists @PPEcel

Most virgin guys that have nothing to lose just rot. The idea that men with nothing to lose and with no family are more likely to burn down society and raise insurrections is a media created fantasy that subtly demonizes guys that have nothing left in life but to rot.

Last edited:
It never even began and never will.

i fear what you say is true but just because we are against big tech doesn't mean we stare down the maw of an invincible demon. Look at the based afghan bros that danced as the last decade of fighting was pissed down the drain for americucks.

my number 1 cope is that soon the world cannot get more topsy turvy than it already is and that people will rise up and we will se the end of humanity as we know it. That's my number 1 hope and dream but if that doesn't come true I just want to go er because the world we live in now is not a world worth living in. I said it before but life is going to get so much worse. You think its bad now? Wait till 2025. Or 2030. Mass riots, migrations, civil unrest, more class disparity, natural disasters, food shortages the whole nine. I honestly don't even larp like ill be some living off the land bad ass either. I just want to live long enough to see the world on fire and I'll die happy.

Low IQ topic.

Historians will debate when the second US civil war officially started.

Some will say the LA Riots in the 90’s were the official start of the conflict while others might say the mass uprisings/Vietnam war era protests and black riots of the 1960’s and 70’s were it’s official start and still others will say it was when Clinton/Reno and the ATF firebombed and mass murdered peaceful American civilians in WACO Texas who just wanted to be left alone and practice their religion in peace.

And yet others may say that the Civil Wrongs (Bowel) Movement allowing blacks to have far easier access to white communities so as to rape, rob and murder us was the official start.

See? What you low IQ’s are missing the point about when you make these retarded “it can’t or never will happen here” posts is that it can, it will and it has and it will and is happening again.

The reason you don’t see it is because you’re looking for the stereotypical war model Jewish Talmudvision has implanted into your minds of one large massing force against another in the field with guns and bullets.

Well don’t worry that will come too but just because that stage of CWII hasn’t happened as of yet does not mean that we won’t see it happen in our lifetime.

It very well could be triggered if the Dems are brazen/stupid enough to steal yet another presidential election for Biden/Harris in a few years from now or get even more brutal with their Covid hoax and forcing their toxic shots of the vaxx onto people along with the useless lockdowns.

Last edited:
we are laying the groundwork though especially as we are joining the labor force

All of the copers saying we will see men rise up during our generation, JFL at the fact you think that kikes will allow us to disrupt their new world order.
Jews don't have full control over civilization as they would like to. I agree on the fact that our recent generation won't be rising up anytime soon, but it's inevitable that the next generations, which will be highly influenced by the internet, will start confronting the status quo and revolting against politically correctness and other evil ideologies pushed by Jews.

These kikes are taking all of the foids and making the system even more unbalanced, By the time we are oldcels in like 2040 or 2050 the world will be full of climate change events and mass populated cities because erosion of land in 3rd world countries.
Climate change is not man-made. This is pure propaganda. Third world immigration and ethnic wars are true, though. There will be blood.

These incels who come to the west will be filled with hatred and desire to destroy this system once it gets way too bad,
Exactly. I say, let them do it. We don't need this fucked up civilization anyway.

Right now we are against millions of dollars worth of high tech weaponry and internet spying software which breaks our rights there is no way we will ever go back to the old world when we barely have any people blackpilled and even if it goes mainstream it will be censored hard
I have never seen so many people aware of the blackpill as I am seeing right now. They can't censor everything. Also, you should worry about China. It will be the biggest problem in the future, in my opinion. The Jewish-controlled United States of America can't compete against a united nation full of hungry-for-power ethnic supremacists. The Han ethnicity will dominate the world.

All of the copers saying we will see men rise up during our generation, JFL at the fact you think that kikes will allow us to disrupt their new world order. These kikes are taking all of the foids and making the system even more unbalanced, By the time we are oldcels in like 2040 or 2050 the world will be full of climate change events and mass populated cities because erosion of land in 3rd world countries. These incels who come to the west will be filled with hatred and desire to destroy this system once it gets way too bad, Right now we are against millions of dollars worth of high tech weaponry and internet spying software which breaks our rights there is no way we will ever go back to the old world when we barely have any people blackpilled and even if it goes mainstream it will be censored hard
Yeah probably, but eventually it will happen, in the end nothing will be as bad as today, and in the end, we will rise again