Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never receive a letter from a girl like this one

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/aw8u5z/thai_to_english_thai_friend_wrote_me_this_10/

I'll repost the translation here:

Joe:

I told you I was going to give you a gift, but I couldn't decide on what to give you. I asked you if we were friends. You said of course, but I don't think we are. That's because I don't know you at all. I don't know what you like, what you dislike, what you're comfortable with. Friends shouldn't be like this. We see each other almost every day, but hardly ever talk, which is because I like the quietness, and don't like to talk. That's because I know that when working at this McDonalds, the more you talk, the more trouble and rumors you get in. But even if I don't really talk, working with you makes me very happy. I'm actually fully aware of your schedule, including which days you work, when you work and hoping for that time to come. Only when you're here, does work feel fun. It's because no matter what I say, you seem interested in it. Maybe that's just to be polite or to respect me, but I'm grateful nonetheless. I don't know when it started, but working with you became the source of my happiness. Maybe it's when I wrote down your Chinese name, and you were excited, and told me you would keep it safe; maybe it's when our boss wanted me to work overtime, and you accepted to drive me home without a doubt; maybe it's when you were worried if I could handle everything by myself when you had to grab some fries from the fridge, and told me you would be back as soon as possible; maybe it's when you asked me if I wanted a drink, I said no, and you were angry, yet still poured me a cup of lemonade; maybe it's the daily high-five after getting out of work; maybe it's when you always mess with me when I clock out; maybe it's just these small things in life, that you've done out of sympathy, or that you're just that nice to everyone. So nice that you never say no to anyone. But to me, it's special, it's heart touching. It's because I'm alone in America, along in a land that isn't home. My original intention wasn't neverending work. But without a car, it's difficult to get around, and I can really only stay home after work, so I might as well work harder, and bring back some more money when I leave. But I don't know when it started, but I started to spend more time with you at work, and you'd come over to my apartment for drinks more often. I started to think that we were friends. That night I hugged you using my drunkenness as an excuse and hugged everyone else as well. I couldn't stand up, but I knew what I was doing. I only hugged everyone so that rumors wouldn't start. I just wanted to hug you. That night Agnes asked me if I could work till 7, I agreed. This way, I could spend a couple more hours with you. It's my last couple of days, after all. I decided to stay here for a couple more days, instead of leaving for New York with them, is just hoping to see you one last time. Thus I'm headed to New York by myself, living in a hotel by myself, and going to the airport by myself. Maybe you'll think I'm stupid because I'm just an acquaintance, a passerby to you. So what I'm thinking, what I'll become, these things don't matter to you. But they matter to me, I want to understand you. But time doesn't allow for that, I have to leave. Ying said you're a play boy. I believe her, the way you treat girls, I'm sure lots of them will like you. I know the stories of you and other female employees and have seen the pictures on your phone. But these aren't important to me. That's between you and them. Everyone has different stories with different people. The way people interact with each other depends on how they think of each other. And the way I think of you, is that you're a good person, deserving of a good girl. You said that not smoking or drinking while partying is strange. I still want to tell you that smoking and drinking are bad for your health. Do you remember? I'm an angel, after all, my goal is to purify the souls of people. I said farewell forever. You asked me why. It's because maybe I'll never come to the US again, and you probably won't visit China. Even though we've left our email addresses with each other, but you'll never write to me, and probably won't check your own inbox as well. That's just not part of your life. Your life is partying, smoking, drinking, and sex. My life is studying, working, and family. These are completely different, but I still wanted to become friends with you, still wanted to get to know you. I often think of what you'll be like in 10 years. (Note: Nice timing OP) If an opportunity arises, and I get to come to the US again, I would assume that I'll try and find you. Just to see the transformation from a boy to a man. I don't know why I decided to write this letter in Chinese, maybe because you'll just throw it away due to not being able to read it, maybe because I wrote it for myself. But that's not important. Whether you like me or not, care about me or not, that's your problem; but liking you, caring about you is mine. I wish that you can find a girl like an angel, and live a happy life with her. I'll be praying for you far away.

Zhao Jie

September 2, 2009

The way she describes him sounds like he's a chad.

Read the last paragraph only. Brutal.

Ying said you're a play boy. I believe her, the way you treat girls, I'm sure lots of them will like you. I know the stories of you and other female employees and have seen the pictures on your phone. But these aren't important to me.

:feelskek: Goddammit women turn into bigger simps than most men if it's for a Chad