Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We will never grow up

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Achieving specific milestones is needed to grow as a person. If you want to grow up mentally, you need to complete the tasks to "level up" so to speak.
We never experienced teen love, we never held hands while lying in the grass with our girlfriend watching the stars, we never had our first kiss, we never had sex.

In a lot of cultures you become a man after having sex. So someone that never fucked (like us) is never going to grow up. We're mentally crippled and will stay teens in our minds until the day we die. We can never become a real adult because we miss those important milestones.

Speak for yourself, sure teen love is important, but I don't sit around day dreaming about soy shit like lying in the grass or muh first kiss etc.

Yeah I really haven't changed mentally sense 11-13

Back then I was a weird, impulsive, inpatient, childish, hyper, violent, destructive jack ass and I still am and always will be.

It's arrested development.

We never experienced teen love, we never held hands while lying in the grass with our girlfriend watching the stars, we never had our first kiss, we never had sex.
Good God please stop :feelsUnreal: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

My hobby is nigger hunting 20230507 184819

It is idealization and obsession with every part of the guy, including his personality. A foid would literally endure torture and die for her partner
if you're Chad that is

Also only works if the foid is 13

Speak for yourself, sure teen love is important, but I don't sit around day dreaming about soy shit like lying in the grass or muh first kiss etc.
I dream about manipulating the environment for inceldias conquest

How have you not destroyed the world for Inceldia by now, mang?
We wait for the perfect moment. Like king bumi did on the solar eclipse

Achieving specific milestones is needed to grow as a person. If you want to grow up mentally, you need to complete the tasks to "level up" so to speak.

In a lot of cultures you become a man after having sex. So someone that never fucked (like us) is never going to grow up. We're mentally crippled and will stay teens in our minds until the day we die. We can never become a real adult because we miss those important milestones.
not our choice

not our fault

Mentally I am like 13 and probably always will be yeah.

I'm still a teen in my mind bc I'm khhv :feelsbadman:

This is sad but true for us incels