Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We will never get to experience teen love, the only real love that exists.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
ca43fe8971594c3bf637735fc4366ec3.jpg

7b62cb1f7e584fde553276073c293799.jpg

fkba5zhsq0xz.jpg

Our time has run out, we are all becoming older and older. At best we can get an old wrinkly used up roastie, but we will die without experiencing pure unfiltered teen love. We would be the first love of the female and would be the first guy to ever enjoy her pure fresh body, every other guy after that would just be getting sloppy leftovers.
:feelscry::feelsrope:
There is only one choice left:
1g3ok9.gif

Last edited:
This is the pure, raw love, where they are the most hormonal. If even then, you don't get attention, it's over, sorry.

This is among the most depressing, maddening thoughts I have. :feelscry::feelsrope:

I actually agree this is one of the biggest pills on here.

Don't agree teen love doesn't seem that great coming from incels that "Teen love is great" is kind of weird.
I have had plenty of friends who have had their lives almost ruined because of teen love these days.
Dick pics and social media have changed the game into a warzone. Teens get together for sex and validation not "True love" bullshit.

LOL that fucking undertaker and big boss man gif

the only solution is to go ER and make all the fuckers pay for our suffering

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With all modern femoidism rotting worldwide for it's greatest expand i high doubt that this "purest love" would be preserved somehow, so we lost nothing. Well, at least future generations of incels.

you listen to hc punk too? shiet

Indeed, even though these guys were notorious antagonists of the sanctimonious DC scene. The first few No Trend releases are some of the best incel music there is.

Last edited:
If anything drives me to want to rope, it's this. Missing out on teenage love is a tragedy. No expectations,no using another for material things, just pure love for each other's company

Don't agree teen love doesn't seem that great coming from incels that "Teen love is great" is kind of weird.
I have had plenty of friends who have had their lives almost ruined because of teen love these days.
Dick pics and social media have changed the game into a warzone. Teens get together for sex and validation not "True love" bullshit.
Teen love is undoubtedly the best love out there.
All other romantic relationships after that are shit, having a gf or wife after 18 years old will result in way worse shit happening then teen love.
The wife could divorcerape you, and having a gf after 18 is a sure fire way to have her cheat on you.

Are you trying to make me go ER. It's over for me in 5 months

Why is this shit thread made every other day.

This is 100% true. Women my age ( 29) are usually bitter, ugly and with kids. I'm not attracted to those hoes at all. I've been talking to this 32 year old whore I met on tinder, she has a 13 year old daughter. Maybe, just maybe...... oh well. It's only a fantasy.

This is 100% true. Women my age ( 29) are usually bitter, ugly and with kids. I'm not attracted to those hoes at all. I've been talking to this 32 year old whore I met on tinder, she has a 13 year old daughter. Maybe, just maybe...... oh well. It's only a fantasy.
You might be able to fuck the daughter If you get close enough to the mother.
I read a news story where a mom let her Chad be fuck her daughter.

If anything drives me to want to rope, it's this. Missing out on teenage love is a tragedy. No expectations,no using another for material things, just pure love for each other's company
Your words speak directly to my soul, brother.

You might be able to fuck the daughter If you get close enough to the mother.
I read a news story where a mom let her Chad be fuck her daughter.
she showed me a picture of her daughter, I don't even know why lol. She's cute to be honest. But the mother is a 2/10 fat old hag. I would have a hard time fucking that. But if I managed to give the mother some sleeping pills and then proceeded to fuck the daughter... it might work.

she showed me a picture of her daughter, I don't even know why lol. She's cute to be honest. But the mother is a 2/10 fat old hag. I would have a hard time fucking that. But if I managed to give the mother some sleeping pills and then proceeded to fuck the daughter... it might work.
If you emotionaly manipulate the mom then it should be easy and she will let you do it

I believe getting bald, uglier, etc with age is a sign nature doesn't give a shit about us after our prime. We should have reproduced at our primes, taken care of the kids a bit and then died.

Nature intends you to experience sex and love as a teen/young adult. After that you're just a living dead, you're done, only waiting to die, the best/relevant part is already gone.

Are you trying to make me go ER. It's over for me in 5 months
Way ahead of you man, it's over for me in a week.

Fuck this Earth, I missed my one and only chance of experiencing teen love because of my FACE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back