Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We will never get a cute girl to send us nudes on snapchat, or qtpie to love us

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
Man, everytime I look in the mirror I just wanna kill myself. I keep seeing these chads snapchats who always have like 3 girls, or chads I speak with who get nudes from multiple women at the same time... Why did I have to be ugly?

Also a girl will never try to be pretty for you

If we ever get gfs they will know that most of us cant really afford to just walk away

just want a geefee tbh

There are a lot of these types of threads today. Is it because it is Friday?

theres lots of these threads everyday :lul:

I usually just make threads instead of lurking others. I like the feel of having responses in my threads. Feels like I have friends and a social circle.

you can but you have to pay like a cuck

Nudes are Chad's property. A femoid will not even dress in a slutty way in front of an ugly male. She doesn't want to be "objectified" in front of him.

Last edited:
A femoid will not even dress in a slutty way in front of an ugly male.
She would, of course, but if you dare to only look at her, you are rapist oppressor and need to be put in jail.

She would, of course, but if you dare to only look at her, you are rapist oppressor and need to be put in jail.
She would for the hopes that a Chad will notice her. If all men were ugly as hell women would happily put on burkas.

If all men were ugly as hell women would happily put on burkas.
Yes, but femoid is satisfied anyway, knowing that even an ugly freak wants her. She feels nothing but disgust to ugly men, but have her self-esteem increased still.
So that's a win-win situation for her, knowing there's Chad around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back