Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we will NEVER compare

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
we can never compare to chad's height. we can never compare to the perfect way chad's hair flows. we can never compare to chad's chiseled jawline. we can never compare to chad's 6-pack. we can never compare to chad's perfect facial hair. we can never compare to chad's hunter eyes. we can never compare to chad's flawless facial features. our personalities can't make up for any of this. its over for good if you arent born chad. females will always go for someone who looks better than you. i hate my fucking existence i am doomed to a life of lovelessness, isolation, loneliness, solitude, deprivation, and depression. ITS OVER, I HATE THESE REDPILLED CUNTS WHO ARE SOOOOO CLOSE TO THE ANSWER YET SO FAR...HOW DO THEY NOT REALIZE ITS OVER WHILE ACKNOWLEDGING FEMALE PREFERENCE IS CHAD ONLY????

i just want to die so bad recently. the only thing that keeps me sticking around is the thin strand of hope that one day the perfect girl will pop up out of no where in my life and i can actually be with her physically. once i know as a matter of fact that this will never happen, its over for me

Seriously mods can we pls ban this cringe 15yo teenager?

Why are you so obsessed with chad you faggot? Yeah roasties worship him, but he is a scarcity which only a few of them have access to. It's like being sad you're not some perfect anime chad who fujoshiis drool over.

Seriously mods can we pls ban this cringe 15yo teenager?
Is he confirmed 15? Wouldn't be surprising, one can instantly tell these underage retards by how they regurgitate the same drivel without an ounce of original thought.