Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will never be this guy

anincelforlifelol said:
theultimate341 said:
Because they can escape inceldom because their face isnt subhuman, but instead they larp on this site.
Yet they're still allowed to post. You got to love this fucking site. Truly a piece of SHIT compared to r/incels, the only subreddit left for legitimate truecels. This site is filled with mentalcels and fakecels. It's Lookism all over again. What a joke. What a complete joke and it makes me so fucking angry. I hate these mother fuckers.
Yeah this place is very filled with mentalcels. I think they should be banned for their own good.

theultimate341 said:
Because they can escape inceldom because their face isnt subhuman, but instead they larp on this site.

You seriously think an autistic shut-in can escape inceldom provided he doesn't have a subhuman face?

keep self loathing

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah this place is very filled with mentalcels. I think they should be banned for their own good.

Yet they won't. Again, we all have to leave this site. Real truecels. This is NOT a website for incels. This is for fakecels/mentalcels. This is not a real incel website. This is just complete bullshit.

Insane facial bones, but his features and overall harmony are lacking. 6/10

Just look like a cartoon character theory.

aut said:
theultimate341 said:
You seriously think an autistic shut-in can escape inceldom provided he doesn't have a subhuman face?
being here wont help.

CopingGymcel said:
Just look like a cartoon character theory.
OP is cherry picking comments. If you go through the comments you’d see people ripping him a new one because of his comical face.

Actually...I may be wrong. This guy may not be Chad after all. This dude's fans consist of 12 year old girls. Nick Bateman on the other hand have women of all ages cumming to him especially prime women

Look at this video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRAzDnRBtiY/?taken-by=iamnategarner&hl=en

Lmfao. It's literally only 12 year olds.

Octopusgun2 said:
OP is cherry picking comments. If you go through the comments you’d see people ripping him a new one because of his comical face.

Yeah. I mean, he is attractive despite the cartoony face, but he would look a lot better with a more balanced and less defined jawline.

He looks like a little pussy FAGGOT fuckin pretty boy bitch

You, closet faggots, have to stop posting Chads.

anincelforlifelol said:
Actually...I may be wrong. This guy may not be Chad after all. This dude's fans consist of 12 year old girls. Nick Bateman on the other hand have women of all ages cumming to him especially prime women

Look at this video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRAzDnRBtiY/?taken-by=iamnategarner&hl=en

Lmfao. It's literally only 12 year olds.

Get em young,  mould your perfect wife while she still has her purity

j8gao said:
Get em young,  mould your perfect wife while she still has her purity

Gross.

Also now I know why he looks weird. Look at this morph from before/after

o1MuRrg.jpg

Why the hell is his jawline so close to his fucking ears? It's like someone snapped off a quarter of his jaw

CopingGymcel said:
Yeah. I mean, he is attractive despite the cartoony face, but he would look a lot better with a more balanced and less defined jawline.

He doesn’t look attractive. He looks disgusting. Even Jordan Barrett who himself looks like plastic mogs him to hell and back.

anincelforlifelol said:
j8gao said:
Get em young, mould your perfect wife while she still has her purity
Gross.

o1MuRrg.jpg

Why the hell is his jawline so close to his fucking ears? It's like someone snapped off a quarter of his jaw

He looks UGLY. Even his eye area is ugly. His glonial angle is SHIT. His face actually looks bad. Even people in the comments are roasting him, including girls.

Octopusgun2 said:
He doesn’t look attractive. He looks disgusting. Even Jordan Barrett who himself looks like plastic mogs him to hell and back.

He looks UGLY. Even his eye area is ugly. His glonial angle is SHIT. His face actually looks bad. Even people in the comments are roasting him, including girls.

He has a good eye area. Now you're coping.

anincelforlifelol said:
Octopusgun2 said:

He has a good eye area. Now you're coping.

Look at his Instagram story. He has heavy upperlid exposure and is nothing without squinting. He looks UGLY.

Octopusgun2 said:
Look at his Instagram story. He has heavy upperlid exposure and is nothing without squinting. He looks UGLY.

Yeah he looks weird as fuck no harmony at all

Dissapointment said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah he looks weird as fuck no harmony at all
It’s not his harmony...It’s just that he has a shit lower third and eye area.

anincelforlifelol said:
Gross.

o1MuRrg.jpg

Is the left one really the original