Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We will never ascend

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee, God, and Cigarettes.
That is just a fact, us truecels will never find anyone worth our time.

Sure you could betabuxx and raise someone else's kid but she isn't going to be sleeping with you and I guarantee she will be cheating on you. The fact is that they just want to use us for economic security.

I doubt we could even pull these fabled 1/10's because all the normies swarm to ugly bitches like flies on shit then they only crave normies attractive dick. Leaving us completely dry.

It truly is over for us subhuman men.

Thanks for the reminder

Good luck. They are just going to use you for economic security and green cards.
Its only worth it, if youre rich enough to keep them in their own country, but then again, its still betabuxxing. If you move them to the west, its fucking over.

Its only worth it, if youre rich enough to keep them in their own country, but then again, its still betabuxxing. If you move them to the west, its fucking over.

We will all live like Peter North

I will ascend in another life

I will find some crazy, high-risk looksmaxxing method or I will use shamanic magic trust me bro muh we're all gonna make it brah :soy:

That is just a fact, us truecels will never find anyone worth our time.
I cope with exercise and sick sick power phantasies. Pretty good copes. Also good food helps.

My ultimate fantasy is to retreat into the woods where I will be completely separated of foids. This is the only way. Total isolation.
Just leave tranquility and nature....

I cope with exercise and sick sick power phantasies. Pretty good copes. Also good food helps.

My ultimate fantasy is to retreat into the woods where I will be completely separated of foids. This is the only way. Total isolation.
Just leave tranquility and nature....

how is it power phantasy to retreat into the woods? my fantasy is to be warlord conquering enemy territory and having all of their stacies for myself. 300 sluts just for me

how is it power phantasy to retreat into the woods? my fantasy is to be warlord conquering enemy territory and having all of their stacies for myself. 300 sluts just for me
tales from the gooncaves of mumbai

Oh.... Well if you are familiar with the true crime milau then you'd know that the most prolific sk's used the woods as their hunting grounds.
Sometimes I just hide in the thicket and watch foids walk past me on the trail. They never see me because they are dumb. Other times I also watch them from the tops of trees.... Again they never see me.

The forest is like a protective cloak that shields men and makes foids especially vulnerable. Foids hate nature and that is another bonus.

Food Drink Water GIF

There are probably normies among us who will be ascending with a drunk whore on a party one day or already ascended

It ain't easy, good luck young ones as for me my time is over.... never mind that it never began.