Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We will be seen as terrorist organization

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
For a long time, cucked media call every murderer an incel and from now on, every single murderer, shooter will be called incel. Just in following years, we will see that we'll be recognized as a terrorist organization and I fucking bet lmao countries like Canada, the US will recognize us as a terrorist organization and many incels in the west will be put in a watchlist (if they aren't already lmao) and they will see the same treatment as terrorist organizations, they will try to get this site down like official websites of the terrorist organizations, we will be put into the same category.

It'll be in the following years and time will show us that, I don't know if in three years or maybe ten but someone bump this thread when it happens

Might as well embrace our image.

IT already considers this place to be one.

Cuyen ibn Al-irhabi

For a long time, cucked media call every murderer an incel and from now on, every single murderer, shooter will be called incel. Just in following years, we will see that we'll be recognized as a terrorist organization and I fucking bet lmao countries like Canada, the US will recognize us as a terrorist organization and many incels in the west will be put in a watchlist (if they aren't already lmao) and they will see the same treatment as terrorist organizations, they will try to get this site down like official websites of the terrorist organizations, we will be put into the same category.

It'll be in the following years and time will show us that, I don't know if in three years or maybe ten but someone bump this thread when it happens
I can´t wait until that shit passes through my Country´s TV.
So i can laugh my ass off to death.

tallfags and manlets hesitantly agreeing to team up due to being targeted by the goverment

We’ve been considered a terrorist organization for a while now. Action from the (((authorities))) will soon follow once they catch up

We’ve been considered a terrorist organization for a while now. Action from the (((authorities))) will soon follow once they catch up
I mean, yes media call us terrorist organization but it'll be different when governments recognize us as terrorist organization

We’re basically there already.

And we will go to jail for life imprisonment.

I mean, yes media call us terrorist organization but it'll be different when governments recognize us as terrorist organization
That’s what I’m saying bro. It’s only a matter of time

That's kinda based ngl

Okay whatever, people like us will always exist no matter what.

That's fine. Only more fuel for the fire.

It's always open season on ugly losers.

No hunting permits required to kill vermin.

First loss ibn la Bin laden halakalakaw

cucked media call every murderer an incel and from now on, every single murderer, shooter will be called incel
The chick who got her throat slit recently was fucking the dude who did it and he's still being called an incel.

I wish we were that badass. They give us too much credit tbh.

Gee, I wonder if it’s because the psychopathic losers on here edge posting and fedposting shit like videos of girls being killed and then praising it.

Dear edgecels: Not all of us are psychotic, broken losers who wish death on women because we can’t get laid. Some of us are just ugly or unsuccessful with women, but are pretty much normal. Please grow out of your stupid cringey edgy teen phase or find a new place to post. You’re embarrassing as fuck, and most certainly under 18 years old.