Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we will be alright guys

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
everythings gonna be ok. Believe.

only time I’m at peace is when I’m sleeping. Even then sometimes I still sadly dream about making out or cuddling with a girl. I won’t ever but I hope someday I never wake up and live in my dreams. Life is awful for ugly guys plus I’m short so that doesn’t help. I’m at the point where even seeing a female fills me with pure bitterness and hatred..

only time I’m at peace is when I’m sleeping. Even then sometimes I still sadly dream about making out or cuddling with a girl. I won’t ever but I hope someday I never wake up and live in my dreams. Life is awful for ugly guys plus I’m short so that doesn’t help. I’m at the point where even seeing a female fills me with pure bitterness and hatred..
i feel you bro, we're in this together. i dont know what to tell you but stay strong.

Nothing is ok, we are all gonna die

Nothing is ok, we are all gonna die
Yes we are but I'm pretty sure there is something beyond death. I've read a book on near death experiences (NDE) and it was quite convincing.

Delusional Yung Lean

Yes we are but I'm pretty sure there is something beyond death. I've read a book on near death experiences (NDE) and it was quite convincing.
Cope

I will be fine once this bullshit clown nation known as the United States kills over and dies, until then it is nothing but miserable pain city. Clown nation is where all the degeneracy comes from, it's death or demise will be quite liberating.

when were dead then yeah absolutely everything will be okay

based, I have had a few experiences and convinced me to keep meditation maxxing. I think it's possible to go to pleasure realms permanently

Your positivity sickens me

Yes ofcouse i just have rot one day at a time until my heart stops beating.