Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We were wrong about muh chad only.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
Lets admit it, blackpill was wrong about muh chad only. Sure women prefer chad, but real life doesnt work that way. I see plenty of normies with decent girlfriends, the thing is they are not trucels. I can see them on a bad day thinking they are incel like the fakecels on here but life doesnt work that way. All the retarded indian people on here thinking they are incels compared to whites, meanwhile people in india are shiting in street for lack of space.

Thats what it means to be normie, you are normal and life goes on normally. If normal people couldnt get girlfriends then we wouldnt even be here. This site is kept alive by 20 active users at a time. No the line between incel and normie isnt growing smaller everyday. Its just a delusional cope made by trucels on here.

People who believe in Chad only desperately need to go outside

Muh oofy doofy

water that chad only is a cope

People who believe in Chad only desperately need to go outside

who cares

I just want some intellectual honesty in here, that's all. You wanna tell all the people that freaked out about kuntsarge ascension that they have no reason to be surprised after all? That would have never happened if blackpill had been correct in the frist place.

chad only for genuine physical attraction, every one else is betabuxxing and jestermaxxing.

I just want some intellectual honesty in here, that's all. You wanna tell all the people that freaked out about kuntsarge ascension that they have no reason to be surprised after all? That would have never happened if blackpill had been correct in the frist place.
Normies with girlfriends are just betabuxxers jfl

THAT'S THE END FOR ALL NON-CHAD MEN: GET FRIENDZONED, MOGGED BY CHADS AND CHEATED OR DIVORCE-RAPED AFTER A LONG LIFE OF BETABUXXING

Lets admit it, blackpill was wrong about muh chad only. Sure women prefer chad, but real life doesnt work that way. I see plenty of normies with decent girlfriends, the thing is they are not trucels. I can see them on a bad day thinking they are incel like the fakecels on here but life doesnt work that way. All the retarded indian people on here thinking they are incels compared to whites, meanwhile people in india are shiting in street for lack of space.

Thats what it means to be normie, you are normal and life goes on normally. If normal people couldnt get girlfriends then we wouldnt even be here. This site is kept alive by 20 active users at a time. No the line between incel and normie isnt growing smaller everyday. Its just a delusional cope made by trucels on here.
I know people that are 5.2 do you think HE has the same options? NO its OVER FOR HIM, FINITO, NOT SAYING THEYRE NAMES!

Normies with girlfriends are just betabuxxers jfl
A normie with a job dosnt mean betabuxxer. Men are expected to be providers, thats the normie role.

Women want chad, it's in their nature. They want the top 10%. If it was possible for them, they would all go for the chads.

There are not enough chads. Men i usually see with foids are tall normies and few chadlites here and there.

chad only for genuine physical attraction, every one else is betabuxxing and jestermaxxing.
Yeah. Obviously normies have girlfriends and more than half of men are normies. Only a minority are incels.

But normie relationships are less sexual and have more of a friend vibe than a chad relationship. Women complain about normie boyfriends all the time: he doesn't help enough with the chores, he isn't making enough money, etc. This reddit post is emblematic of normie relationships:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/obvja2/not_attracted_to_boyfriend_with_great_personality/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_body

A normie man isn't necessarily just betabuxxing, the woman might like him for his personality, but she is never quite satisfied. She doesn't like having sex with him and reminisces about how good sex was with chad.

Women never complain about chad not helping with chores. Chad is for sex so he isn't expected to do anything else.

Sounds like an infiltratot, nigga completely ignores runaway hypergamy and betabuxxing, you sound like a stupid foid

Sounds like an infiltratot, nigga completely ignores runaway hypergamy and betabuxxing, you sound like a stupid foid
Thats fine, Im just waiting for you to freak out when the next mod ascends.

A normie with a job dosnt mean betabuxxer. Men are expected to be providers, thats the normie role.
Retard detected, in a world of divorce rape and no fault divorce being le 'redpilled manly provider' is betabuxx

Thats fine, Im just waiting for you to freak out when the next mod ascends.
All the confirmation I need faggot. go fuck off to looksmaxx if you are going to preach this redpill retardation

Retard detected, in a world of divorce rape and no fault divorce being le 'redpilled manly provider' is betabuxx
Normies dont have to be strictly providers but obviously a woman wouldn't want to be with someone she doesn't see as a man. I'm not talking about a ugly millionare dating 20 year olds, just normal people stuff.

Who is likely to be an infiltrator? Someone angry that normies can get by just fine, or a real trucel like me?
You are the one agitating not me.

Normies dont have to be strictly providers but obviously a woman wouldn't want to be with someone she doesn't see as a man. I'm not talking about a ugly millionare dating 20 year olds, just normal people stuff.
Foids will literally fuck hobos and let them live rent free with them if they are hot (chad) enough, women lose all that bullshit when Chad comes rolling in, hell they would literally break child molesters out of jail with their normie husbands car, foids have no morals or consistency outside of chasing chad

Foids will literally fuck hobos and let them live rent free with them if they are hot (chad) enough, women lose all that bullshit when Chad comes rolling in, hell they would literally break child molesters out of jail with their normie husbands car, foids have no morals or consistency outside of chasing chad
The darkest part of the blackpill, foids actually lack empathy.

That doesn't matter,not a jot.

''Just don't be truecel bro'' is all that matters.

This is good news if you're a normie fakecel,but for truecels it doesn't change anything.