Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We were featured in another video on Youtube, BY A TRAP

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
here's the link (btw the timestamp is set to when they talk about me in the video)

Youtube needs to stop recommending me tranny shit
DVBoy7gXcAEQHJj

Who cares what these retarded, "le listen to my lame humor", xD im so random!!!, dickheads have to say.

On a side note, I've noticed a lot of guys going down this route over the years.
1. Humor only matters if its coming from Chad.
2. Women prefer a chad with sharp, dry wit... they don't what the fucking nonsense you see in this vid and on reddit.

Last edited:
Trannies are obsessed with incels, half the users on IT are legit transfaggots.

Trannies are obsessed with incels
i saw this one video that talked about how trannies and traps are trying to trick incels and other groups of young men into taking hormones and changing their gender. Shit's fucked up:worryfeels:

Who cares what these retarded, "le listen to my lame humor", xD im so random!!!, dickheads have to say.

their double standarts : i didnt transition to get privilege , fucking makes me puke

just atleast admit that you did it out of comfort , and simplicity

hence thats why you dont see many male trannys in the first place

man are overrated and trashed upon by societys means

watch this dude blow up reading our threads
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
incels are a popular topic
people love to hate us

jfl at raging trannies i would gas all of them if i could

i saw this one video that talked about how trannies and traps are trying to trick incels and other groups of young men into taking hormones and changing their gender. Shit's fucked up:worryfeels:
>talking to trannies
>befriending a tranny
>following a tranny's advice

Trannies are obsessed with incels, half the users on IT are legit transfaggots.

No kidding, traps, fags, and numales are all obsessed with us.

Must have something to do with lower T, the lower the the T the more they focus on groups like us.

>talking to trannies
>befriending a tranny
>following a tranny's advice
only someone not as blackpilled and high iq as we are could fall for that type of shit.
JFL at being brainwashed into becoming a tranny

thats not even a trap just a normie in drag

here's the link (btw the timestamp is set to when they talk about me in the video)

Youtube needs to stop recommending me tranny shit
View attachment 90940

So that's 2 trannies that made a video about incels and one balding tranny that regularly uses inceltears (and maybe some more)
Why the fuck do trannies care so much :feelsseriously:

What the fuck is wrong with you guys wanting a group of people to die. As low iq as it gets. You can hate individuals, but hating groups is so fucking archaic and barbaric

What the fuck is wrong with you guys wanting a group of people to die. As low iq as it gets. You can hate individuals, but hating groups is so fucking archaic and barbaric
People want incels to die. Even if they haven’t done horrible things to people. I see your new here.

I don't hate trannies. I just have no interest in getting to know any of them (they're fucking mentally ill)

JFL at mocking incels when you're someone who had to switch genders because you couldn't get shit as a male either

I made a thread about this, She can go drop dead.

People want incels to die. Even if they haven’t done horrible things to people. I see your new here.
Yea so what, those people are dumb too. Gotta be consistent

I made a thread about this
I remember someone did a little bit back, but now the tranny made a new video basically as a response to the original post about (him) it

I AM FUCKING FAMOUS
lol, i'm glad they put an emphasis on my profile and AVI
tbh this is the 3rd time i've showed up on something about incels

Last edited:
Which i think is my post
I AM FUCKING FAMOUS
Congrats bro,I will follow your steps so someday I can appear in one of their shitty videos as well.

@Inceldo

@RegisterUserName There is a fucking guy named borger
@Words2_live_bye
@Sniffles
Congrats bro,I will follow your steps so someday I can appear in one of their shitty videos as well.
tbh ngl its unnecessary heat

Just leave us alone

Youtuber: *sees an ugly man breathing within a 50 foot radius of her*
Youtuber: “I was attacked”

what the fuck even fucking traps attacking on us. fuck these normies

Dammit I again missed the chance to become famous.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine the sheer concentration of high potency Cope™ needed to put yourself above anyone when you are whatever that person is and behave like they do...
I just skipped through but it just sounded like some fag who got no attention, so developed a mental illness which he never resolved. Then found out it was much easier to play dress up as a female.

trap music is inspired by traps which is why nu rappers look like they smoke penis 4 breakfast

I wonder if so many trans are obsessed with us because they are the only group they think its "below" them, since they also get bullied pretty harshly

Why are normies always picking on us? Do they admire us or something? Why always keep making videos about us?