Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We were born too late; but also too early

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
We were born too late to experience a less degenerate society and better, thinner women and a world without online-dating etc...

We were born too early to live post-scarcity, post-wageslaving and being able to cope with sexbots and perfect virtual reality and possibly life-extension and other technological marvels.

We were born exactly in the perfect time to experience the shittiest life possible.

We were born exactly in the perfect time to experience the shittiest life possible.
The way I see it, this world was still shitty before we were born but maybe not as shitty.

Yep, in a video game we're the weakest character that spawn in the middle of the enemy zone

We were born during interesting times of rapid social change when every 10 years society goes through a massive change. If we were born just 10 years earlier things would be easier for us. But also guys born 10 years after us will have it much worse than we do. Late 90's were the last decent years so you would have to be born in the early 80's or late 70's to live a normal life.

I just wish I was never born to begin with tbhdedsrsngl.

I was born in the mid-seventies and it never started for me.