Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We were born in the wrong time period

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★

tfw you are no 2100 B.C. sumerian :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Yeah before social media and modern feminism that makes every foid think they deserve 8+/10, wayyy less guys had to suffer with inceldom.

In another time period I'd be conscripted, a spear shoved in my hand, then 10 seconds into my first battle I'd get my head caved in by some battleaxe wielding 6ft2 mountain-that-rides SLAYER chad in full plate armour.

But I'd be dead, so yeah, there is that.

In another time period I'd be conscripted, a spear shoved in my hand, then 10 seconds into my first battle I'd get my head caved in by some battleaxe wielding 6ft2 mountain-that-rides SLAYER chad in full plate armour.

But I'd be dead, so yeah, there is that.
Nah you overestimate how many battles there were in ancient times. There were not that many because war is expensive af and the most conscripted people did was train and also build roads or buildings. So it could happen that you never saw a war in your short lifetime of 30 years.

cucked generation = worst generation

Imagine building a Pyramid or the Great Wall... As much as I dislike the present era, at least I can LDAR as opposed to earlier times where you either work or die.

Imagine building a Pyramid or the Great Wall... As much as I dislike the present era, at least I can LDAR as opposed to earlier times where you either work or die.
Back in the days work actually had a meaning and you created things that lasted throughout time. Instead of today where you wageslave in factories completely disconnected from the thing you make.

If I had to pick a time period it would be late 1800s America, I'd be able to have pride and a loving housewife with no problem due to the dependency foids had on men and the artificial respect they had for them. Not only that, but my lifespan would still be rather long compared to the rest of History.

cucked generation = worst generation

Out of all the years of evolution and the amount of things this Country has accomplished, here we are... JFL if anyone is going to bother living another five years in this freakshow of a world.