Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme We was big empire saar, we dominated the world saar

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/PajeetPostingLs/status/1810524105264845078?t=p7ema7ltX4BCn9WULIFKIA&s=19
20240709 123902

I know this one. pajeets keep saying this online. It's called the Chandra something Empire. It didn't exist. But cow worshiping low IQ jeets think it did.

They think Iraq, Saudi and Turkey were ruled by some pajeet at one point lol. @Made in Heaven. PULL SAPORT SAAAR

Last edited:
We wuz Germans, Scythians, and Parthians and shit Nigger. They just jealous cuz we the real Aryans

To entertain that thought, if curries used to rule large swaths of eastern europe, then we would see lots of curry-slav hybrid descendant populations today. They can't keep their hands off the bobs and vagene of white foids

I know this one pajeets keep saying this online. It's called the Chandra something Empire. It didn't exist. But cow worshiping low IQ jeets think it did.
You mean Mauryan empire started by Chandragupta Maurya

They think Iraq, Saudi and Turkey were ruled by some pajeet at one point lol. @Made in Heaven. PULL SAPORT SAAAR
Literally no one thinks that retard, first time hearing it

To entertain that thought, if curries used to rule large swarths of eastern europe, then we would seen lots of curry-slav hybrid descendant populations today. They can't keep their hands off the bobs and vagene of white foids
Correct. Chinks and Curries ruin everything they touch they touch, except for the top 1% Curries who pass as white, they shouldn't be allowed to breed. The British should have slaughtered all of them, and ended Curry suffering. Biggest subhumans on planet Earth.

Top kek! Pajeets be sheeshing and coping hard. All irrelevant countries have illusions of grandeur.

bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

Curry nationalists competing with hoteps at we-wuzzing

Sorry with how dumb North niggers are, I won't doubt you and am talking your word for it :feelsokman:
I can show you if you want. I have the screenshots, I'll look for them.

Honestly if they included Canada on that map, that would've made it more believable.

I can show you if you want. I have the screenshots, I'll look for them.
Not necessary :feelsokman: I think they at their peak Mauryan empire did rule some parts of modern Afghanistan and Iran
But tbf. The Tamils did conquer parts of south east Asia.
Yeah because Tamils are Tyrones. Even we Telugus fought against Sakas and defeated them.

And North niggers never fought back and spread their legs to get kicked in the balls

Correct. Chinks and Curries ruin everything they touch they touch, except for the top 1% Curries who pass as white, they shouldn't be allowed to breed. The British should have slaughtered all of them, and ended Curry suffering. Biggest subhumans on planet Earth.
Chinks and curries are the slaves of this world, who would work for 12 hours a day if these niggers dissapear certainly not wiggers, niggers and sandniggers who like leisure and enjoy their evenings and nights drinking and smoking

Not necessary :feelsokman: I think they at their peak Mauryan empire did rule some parts of modern Afghanistan and Iran
Only afganistan. Iran is very far. I have heard of Indians ruling Afghanistan.

Yeah because Tamils are Tyrones. Even we Telugus fought against Sakas and defeated them.

And North niggers never fought back and spread their legs to get kicked in the balls
North Indians seem to have only been conquered by others :feelskek: .

Honestly if they included Canada on that map, that would've made it more believable.
Kek Brampton is conquered. So is Toronto
To entertain that thought, if curries used to rule large swaths of eastern europe, then we would see lots of curry-slav hybrid descendant populations today. They can't keep their hands off the bobs and vagene of white foids
Sars have literally never conquered anything by combat. Sars literally just breed their way into a population. Like cockroaches

Kek Brampton is conquered. So is Toronto

Sars have literally never conquered anything by combat. Sars literally just breed their way into a population. Like cockroaches
Saars*

Yes, idk why Americans and Canadians are still talking about " DA MOZZLIMS AND ARABS" When Curries and chinks are the biggest threat to white Canadians

Another term for Afrocentrists, yk those cucks that claim Egypt, Moorish Iberia , Ancient China, etc. were all black-ruled
Oh, yes. But I have never heard of the term "Hoteps." Also blacks were always decipted as slaves in ancient Egyptian iconography.

Another term for Afrocentrists, yk those cucks that claim Egypt, Moorish Iberia , Ancient China, etc. were all black-ruled
Those retards also claim IVC as a nigger civilization, even when it was Iranian :lul:

Chinks and curries are the slaves of this world, who would work for 12 hours a day if these niggers dissapear certainly not wiggers, niggers and sandniggers who like leisure and enjoy their evenings and nights drinking and smoking
True. Instead, of working a good job in India, they would rather work minimum wage in Canada.

True. Instead, of working a good job in India, they would rather work minimum wage in Canada.
Most niggers who go to Canada are usually fruadmaxxed and low iq punjabis who don't know shit, probably can't even read and write properly

Most niggers who go to Canada are usually fruadmaxxed and low iq punjabis who don't know shit, probably can't even read and write properly
They are absolutely, ruining Curry reputation. Sikhs for some reason are extremely fucking loud, I remember seeing a sikh family in a hotel I was dining in(tourists) they were extremely low inhib and loud. Everyone was looking at them lol. I'm in Lebanon, and even I was annoyed, and I barely see them here. So I can Understand, why some Canadians hate them.

They are absolutely, ruining Curry reputation. Sikhs for some reason are extremely fucking loud, I remember seeing a sikh family in a hotel I was dining in(tourists) they were extremely low inhib and loud. Everyone was looking at them lol.
Good riddance

I think it might be looks failo. Because, even Chinese tourists are extremely annoying. But people don't complain about them as much.
Chinese travel in a gang, a gang of people, in a bus, apparently many people in china have rental incomes or just have their land prices sold at such an high price that they have money in millions

Oh. But wouldn't it be less in Tamils?
No, IVC people seems to have migrated to the South as well. Gujjus, Tamils, Mallus and some Pakis are the closest to IVC

Only Steppe is low in South Indians

It's not only them. Curries online say it say Indian
The IVC was Iranian in the sense that the DNA composition of the average person there was primarily Iranian Neolithic Farmer, not modern Iranian. Modern Iranians do descend in large part from INFs, but they’re mixed with other things too like Middle-to-Late Bronze Age Proto-Indo-European