Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We underestimate how pathetic and garbage ours and average mens lives really are in the grand scheme of things

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
the ONLY people who i've seen enjoy life are the ones who had either looks or wealth during their youth (even both)
it makes me mad how unfair life is, people are given everything they need in life by mummy and daddy's credit card and genes (nothing against people having money, its the entitlement of those people who refuse to acknowledge such privilege)
the rest of us just exist to rot and serve the few top winners

most men are on course to die alone
they will spend their youth to try and date (but will fail)
so they instead decide to earn money and "become" rich
but by then, they will be too old and too late, they'll have no friends, no family, no time, nothing
it is depressing but this is the future

the ONLY people who i've seen enjoy life are the ones who had either looks or wealth during their youth (even both)
it makes me mad how unfair life is, people are given everything they need in life by mummy and daddy's credit card and genes (nothing against people having money, its the entitlement of those people who refuse to acknowledge such privilege)
the rest of us just exist to rot and serve the few top winners

most men are on course to die alone
they will spend their youth to try and date (but will fail)
so they instead decide to earn money and "become" rich
but by then, they will be too old and too late, they'll have no friends, no family, no time, nothing
it is depressing but this is the future
The world isn’t fair, not unless we make it:feelsdevil:

even normies wives leave them eventually
No shit nigga. But since when the fuck are men who have been married and have had sex in the same boat as us?????

the vast majority of people will live meaningless lives and be forgotten after they die
a persons life is entirely determined by luck

No shit nigga. But since when the fuck are men who have been married and have had sex in the same boat as us?????
They don’t have it as bad of us but they are still victims of the blackpill. They are just too low IQ and pussywhipped to realize.

They don’t have it as bad of us but they are still victims of the blackpill. They are just too low IQ and pussywhipped to realize.
Like I give a shit. You realize they think they're above us right? These guys are the same people who give money to e thots and call men in the same boat as them "incels". Why can't you niggers realize that these people want you dead just like foids do???

Like I give a shit. You realize they think they're above us right? These guys are the same people who give money to e thots and call men in the same boat as them "incels". Why can't you niggers realize that these people want you dead just like foids do???
Who are you screaming at you emotional cuck? Is this a foid i’m speaking to?

even normies wives leave them eventually
this ive worked with a bunch of boomer men who worked minimum wage its all fucking over 99% of men live pathetic lives

This is why I video game maxx and NEET maxx.

I feel if I spend every waking second of my life enjoying vidya and anime I will have lived a superior life to the majority of cucks who waste like 1/3 of their life wagecucking and another 1/3 babysitting foids and kids, just because they are too weak to go against their programming. :feelskek:

True we can't beat Chad with that life but he is only like 5%.

All unattractive have a shit life. Some cope and some know its over.

Its just men getting chicks living the good life.