Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We triggered some soys

You guys give way too much attention to them IT faggots. You guys want to get featured on IT so much that most(not all) of your posts becomes way too trollish(not only you but others as well). You know I can also make such post and get featured there so easily, like you just make a pro terrorism/pro pedophilia thread and next thing you know your post is on IT with 500 updoots, but in the end it's not worth it man. ITcels are beneath us.
They don't even post my posts very often. They always ignore racepills, I think they got triggered by one of my fish posts and when I said trannies were men pretending to be females.

They don't even post my posts very often. They always ignore racepills, I think they got triggered by one of my fish posts and when I said trannies were men pretending to be females.
Make some "12 year olds are women" type posts if you want to get featured there.

What did I even do, weird if I get posted to that sub my posts are very factual and tame compared to the average poster on this forum
They got triggered by your incest posts.