Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We triggered some soys

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
@RREEEEEEEEE @mylifeistrash
xg9yu4j8di751.jpg

What the hell did I even do? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Stupid cunts put me over Hermione. :feelsseriously:

I think they got triggered when I said vaginas smell like rotten fish.
Must be. No idea what I said was wrong, after all, I spit facts. Where did you get this from, got a link?
Also notice how it's all ethnics, a currynigger, a sandnigger and a blacknigger. Whoever made that is racist.

Would've expected "St. Yugio-cel" to be on here, ngl.

Last edited:
Would've expected "St. Yugio-cel" to be on here, ngl.
@Personalityinkwell They love you too.
i changed my avi.

I guarantee I would've been there if I had the dartz avi. me and @mylifeistrash (broncel) are some of the most featured ones.

between @RREEEEEEEEE and @tehgymcel420 , I'd usually see tehgymcel420 make it there more.

edit: check the comments, it's all about how I'm not on there

@Colvin76 i'm surprised you didn't make it on this IT list.

@Napoleon de Geso would've been there too if he wasn't banned

@Colvin76 i'm surprised you didn't make it on this IT list.

@Napoleon de Geso would've been there too if he wasn't banned
Its because I changed my avi too much.

Over tbh. I should have stuck with my day 1 avi :feelsbadman:

Users have something in common

Users have something in common
you think they're all normies I'm assuming

@RREEEEEEEEE is truecel

as for @tehgymcel420 i'm not sure what he looks like

@RREEEEEEEEE is truecel

don't assume anything autist, they are brown/niggers

don't assume anything autist, they are brown/niggers
@mylifeistrash is white.
@RREEEEEEEEE is curry and @tehgymcel420 is a sand nigger

i changed my avi.

I guarantee I would've been there if I had the dartz avi. me and @mylifeistrash (broncel) are some of the most featured ones.

between @RREEEEEEEEE and @tehgymcel420 , I'd usually see tehgymcel420 make it there more.

Yes, I don't usually make IT-tier threads, so I am always puzzled when I wind up there.
@mylifeistrash is white.
@RREEEEEEEEE is curry and @tehgymcel420 is a sand nigger
I thought @mylifeistrash was a nigger. Jfl.

@RREEEEEEEEE is truecel

Yes, I am a truecel. Gymcel is a 6ft tall green eyed, white skinned mogger.

I thought @mylifeistrash was a nigger. Jfl.
that lebron avi lmao. avi halo is too strong
Yes, I am a truecel. Gymcel is a 6ft tall green eyed, white skinned mogger.
is he white or not? like clarify something. he is a sand nigger, which isn't as dark as a nigger or curry, but it's not white correct?

also he has hazel, not green eyes. me and him discussed our eye color before

lastly, have you seen him and evaluated his looks? I assume you have because you call him white when he says he's a sand nigger

mog me at getting attention :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

that lebron avi lmao. avi halo is too strong

is he white or not? like clarify something. he is a sand nigger, which isn't as dark as a nigger or curry, but it's not white correct?

also he has hazel, not green eyes. me and him discussed our eye color before

lastly, have you seen him and evaluated his looks? I assume you have because you call him white when he says he's a sand nigger
He has hazel/green, meaning they change color depending on the season. Some seasons his eyes will be more noticeable green, other times it will be noticeable hazel. Saying he has green eyes is therefore accurate. And while his ethnicity is North African, he still has white skin, therefore we can call him white. There are Afghans with blue eyes, light green eyes, dark brown hair, blond hair and white skin, would you not call any of them white? Would you consider them to be sandniggers? Of course not. They are as white as they come, including our resident Egyptian. He is whiter than Europeans with brown eyes. And so are the Afghans with a Nordic or North Atlantid phenotype. To say they're not white, but dark-skinned, black-haired/dark brown-haired with dark eyes Italians, Greeks, Spaniards are is crazy.

He has hazel/green, meaning they change color depending on the season. Some seasons his eyes will be more noticeable green, other times it will be noticeable hazel. Saying he has green eyes is therefore accurate. And while his ethnicity is North African, he still has white skin, therefore we can call him white. There are Afghans with blue eyes, light green eyes, dark brown hair, blond hair and white skin, would you not call any of them white? Would you consider them to be sandniggers? Of course not. They are as white as they come, including our resident Egyptian. He is whiter than Europeans with brown eyes. And so are the Afghans with a Nordic or North Atlantid phenotype. To say they're not white, but dark-skinned, black-haired/dark brown-haired with dark eyes Italians, Greeks, Spaniards are is crazy.
@tehgymcel420 seriously? why do you complain so much about the race pill if you look white?

@tehgymcel420 seriously? why do you complain so much about the race pill if you look white?
Because he is mocking actual ethnics like me. Brown skin, "black" hair and "black" eyes. Only I can experience the racepill.

I have slanty / chink eyes and I log on to the forum and read about "JBW" lmfao.

:feelskek: I already debunked JBW (and JBB). It's all about ABC.
True tbh. Curries have it the worst by far. At least you have great personaliteehees :)soy:)

suifuel that I wasn't included in the ITcel meme ngl

True tbh. Curries have it the worst by far. At least you have great personaliteehees :)soy:)
I am glad you acknowledge the one, real law. I appreciate it. My personality is unironically great, JFL at idiots who thinks us incels are losers with no friends, and that nobody likes us irl.

He's never seen my pic, he's just going by what I've said. My eyes are hazel that have a bit of green in them in bright lighting, really nothing special. I'm light skin but still look like a sand nigger because of my curly black hair and facial features. I look whiter than most ethnics but I wouldn't look out of place in a group of Egyptians.

He's never seen my pic, he's just going by what I've said. My eyes are hazel that have a bit of green in them in bright lighting, really nothing special. I'm light skin but still look like a sand nigger because of my curly black hair and facial features. I look whiter than most ethnics but I wouldn't look out of place in a group of Egyptians.
ok i see

I am glad you acknowledge the one, real law. I appreciate it. My personality is unironically great, JFL at idiots who thinks us incels are losers with no friends, and that nobody likes us irl.
Nobody likes me irl.

They are true racists. Only picking the non-whites.

I remember that you once posted on their reddit and someone on IT replied to you that you are one of the more reasonable posters on incels.co.

Yet IT members then later go and put you in a meme to make you look bad and get upvoted. They're such frauds.

Bless

IT honoring their favorite content creators.

i changed my avi.

You guys give way too much attention to them IT faggots. You guys want to get featured on IT so much that most(not all) of your posts becomes way too trollish(not only you but others as well). You know I can also make such post and get featured there so easily, like you just make a pro terrorism/pro pedophilia thread and next thing you know your post is on IT with 500 updoots, but in the end it's not worth it man. ITcels are beneath us.

You guys give way too much attention to them IT faggots. You guys want to get featured on IT so much that most(not all) of your posts becomes way too trollish(not only you but others as well). You know I can also make such post and get featured there so easily, like you just make a pro terrorism/pro pedophilia thread and next thing you know your post is on IT with 500 updoots, but in the end it's not worth it man. ITcels are beneath us.
I don't post to try and get featured, but sometimes I do get "trollish" or exagerrate and shitpost and whatnot

anyways I don't wanna give them too much attention but I was tagged in this thread