Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We “threaten” women in tech

A

aquilinenosecell

Aquilinenosecel
-
00F6D7C6 DAE0 4BFE 9F9F 02778DF770BE

“Incels pose a very real threat to women.” The possibility of unwanted sexual advances from non-chads can discourage women from working in industries like tech.

That post has some pro incel support actually. A lot of people are going against that bitch.
But of course
They have to add in how females are incel too lol

That post has some pro incel support actually. A lot of people are going against that bitch.
But of course
They have to add in how females are incel too lol
The {incel} who doesn’t realize there are other men than chad.

I wouldnt mind if she got fired and ended up homeless.

Our existence is perceived as a threat to them. Maybe if they fucked us we wouldn’t be Incels, this no more threat.

I wouldnt mind if she got fired and ended up homeless.
What does she even do as a job?
Our existence is perceived as a threat to them. Maybe if they fucked us we wouldn’t be Incels, this no more threat.
The biggest threat to them is the life of such social domination and loniness that we have to suffer through every day

Another entitled noodlewhore. I fucking mog her big. With a face like that she would be giga incel if she was born male.

Fire all virgins? Seems legit.

worst of the worst..hard core noodle roastie

jfl if you don't know ellen pao.

she would most likely enjoy castrating males.
fucking radical feminists.

Reminder that foids want all ugly men dead

tbh us autists have to stop stealing the jobs that select for high competence so incompetent foids that couldn't change a lightbulb on their own even if their life depended on it can have them instead

yeah what a roastie.now they targeted wagecuckercels. stop fucking with us,normies.

Fuck. I meant thus, not this.

tbh us autists have to stop stealing the jobs that select for high competence so incompetent foids that couldn't change a lightbulb on their own even if their life depended on it can have them instead
Giphy

Men should stop breathing, that's oppressing women.

JFL Technology was invented by ugly nerdy men.

I hope whatever rag that was employing her laid her off by now

JFL Technology was invented by ugly nerdy men.
it doesn't matter anymore, I'm work in a tech company, there is normies, chadlites and a chad in my development team, there is some foids as well, they all hate me and humiliate me everyday for being the only incel tier guy there

Do they also mention how early education is 98% foid teachers and boy are falling their exams more than ever due to female preference?

It would really boost tech companies’ human capital if they started providing gfs to their incel thralls.

Do they also mention how early education is 98% foid teachers and boy are falling their exams more than ever due to female preference?

But that would go against there agenda :feelsthink:

"I'm so important teehee. Fire all inkels so I can swallow all cum from my boss without being opressed"

someone should kill the ugly chinese cow known as chairman Pao