Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We subhuman truecels have a right to peaceful euthanasia without being held back by our cucked family/"friends"/community/govt.

Upon checking the Wikipedia article, it seems like assisted suicide is basically just euthanasia, which I am familiar with. My disbelief stemmed from the "for any reason" part. Without excessive suffering they won't off you. And even then, one of my grandpas was denied euthanasia despite being terminally ill and suffering excessively (he was even physically unable to eat anymore).

Without excessive suffering they won't off you. And even then, one of my grandpas was denied euthanasia despite being terminally ill and suffering excessively (he was even physically unable to eat anymore).
Access is slowly improving. Watch the video in my post here below:

Access is slowly improving. Watch the video in my post here below:
color me surprised

fk man. fk
After our discussions on this thread yesterday, today I took out the bundle of 12 mm static rope that I had bought last year. As I mentioned earlier, it was difficult to "break" at first because of its thickness, but then I played around with it by twisting it and trying to make knots out of it in order to soften it a bit and now the rope is pretty malleable. Knotting is way easier now. Put it around the base of my neck and tried strangulation; didn't feel much pain. Just discomfort. I was right to purchase this rope.

We should Euthanize all the AASI curries.

After our discussions on this thread yesterday, today I took out the bundle of 12 mm static rope that I had bought last year. As I mentioned earlier, it was difficult to "break" at first because of its thickness, but then I played around with it by twisting it and trying to make knots out of it in order to soften it a bit and now the rope is pretty malleable. Knotting is way easier now. Put it around the base of my neck and tried strangulation; didn't feel much pain. Just discomfort. I was right to purchase this rope.

View attachment 662789
@Linesnap99 thoughts?

women can kill baby's with doctor funded by gov. but i can't kill myself??
it's my body my choice

@Linesnap99 thoughts?
I mean the body will make its attempt to breath, and the tightening of the veins constricting the blood flow is a bit concerning.

I mean the body will make its attempt to breath, and the tightening of the veins constricting the blood flow is a bit concerning.
I think it'll be ok if there's no risk of rope snapping and someone finding me.

I think it'll be ok if there's no risk of rope snapping and someone finding me.
if they find you they will try to save you.
you know how the prisoners are executed, there are 3 injection that are used.
Pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) is used to cause muscle paralysis and respiratory arrest, potassium chloride to stop the heart, and midazolam for sedation.

Pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) is used to cause muscle paralysis and respiratory arrest, potassium chloride to stop the heart, and midazolam for sedation.
Damn, there's no sourcing that shit. :(
Wait this actually exists? Are you sure?
Here's some latest news on this:

Here's some latest news on this:
Interesting that some countries will grant people without physical suffering euthanasia in some cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back