Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We subhuman truecels have a right to peaceful euthanasia without being held back by our cucked family/"friends"/community/govt.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
EUTHANASIA NOWWWW!!!! REEEEEE!! FUCK BIOETHICS FAGS! FUCK CHRISTCUCKS! FUCK RELIGIOUS FAGS! FUCKS MORALFAGS! FUCK CUCKED FAMILY MEMBERS! FUCK EVERYONE WHO SEEKS TO DENY US THIS RELEASE FROM PAIN AND AGONY!

wanna die so bad rn

Suicide walk in clinics should be allowed

You can always buy booze, benzos and opioids and make a friend with a belt and a door handle.

they will never euthanise subhumans, we are a money making machine for them.

I actually tried this and it didn't work unfortunately. All it did was make my head feel like it was gonna explode. I cant find my carteroid arteries either. Carbon. Monoxide or jumping sounds like it will be my choice.
Have you really tried putting a rope around your neck? They say that if you position the rope just a bit above the base of your neck, it shouldn't be as painful.

jumping sounds like it will be my choice.
the inert gas method is the best way, but I wont be able to get the materials. other than that drowning could be a good option. I mean thats what i was planning on doing.

We subhuman truecels have a right to peaceful euthanasia​

speak for yourself faggot,you're not even trucel.
i'm entitled to billions of shekels and harems of giga stacies and all my enemies put in concentration camps to die slow

but I wont be able to get the materials
I can get the materials but I like I mentioned earlier, I live with many people and I don't think I could escape their suspicion. I have SN, but I don't feel confident about it because it induces vomiting.

It just made my head feel like it was gonna explode. I leaned forward to put pressure on my neck but it didnt make me go unconscious
Ah I see. Damn, I was hoping to go out by this method. :( GIVE ME AN ESCAPEEE REEEEE!!

some people say drowning is painful, others say its euphoric.
I have come very close to drowning , so when I went to the amusement park when I was a kid, I jumped i to the pool, and I couldnt find my footing and I was under water panicking, my eyes were closed and I could here nothing but the water splashing and maybe even that I could not hear properly, all I was focusing on was to somehow stand up, you dont think of anything in situation like this, then I kept my cool then I managed to bring myself back up. Then I saw a lifeguard just stainding right there, doing nothing.
So during drowning there is no thought of breathing but the survival mechanism will make you stop breathing, i felt a little blood pump in the head and chest, but during drowing one cannot breathe in, the body shuts down the breathing mechanism.
also you wont be able to exhale, the body literally does the hand waving and stuff instinctually.
Lets say i stayed underwater for another couple of seconds , I would blackpout, faint, and then the body will breathe in involuntarily and then the water fills the lungs and stuff and death will occur due to lack of oxygen.
This method can be mixed with other like alcohol consumption, with sleeping pills or sedative.

Ideally the best way will be to use anasthesia .or blood released untill blackout or using inert gas.

It just made my head feel like it was gonna explode.
I was checking how it feels to be hanged and if I could use that method, I tied a towel without a knot real tight, what I felt is , you feel like puking, I was making sound and stuff, dry vomit action, the head starts to pound, later when I spat a little blood came out, maybe it was from damage to the inner membranes or something.

Suicide walk in clinics should be allowed
Even better
1A38A754 4B0E 412A ABC5 05F097900360

I have come very close to drowning , so when I went to the amusement park when I was a kid, I jumped i to the pool, and I couldnt find my footing and I was under water panicking, my eyes were closed and I could here nothing but the water splashing and maybe even that I could not hear properly, all I was focusing on was to somehow stand up, you dont think of anything in situation like this, then I kept my cool then I managed to bring myself back up. Then I saw a lifeguard just stainding right there, doing nothing.
So during drowning there is no thought of breathing but the survival mechanism will make you stop breathing, i felt a little blood pump in the head and chest, but during drowing one cannot breathe in, the body shuts down the breathing mechanism.
also you wont be able to exhale, the body literally does the hand waving and stuff instinctually.
Lets say i stayed underwater for another couple of seconds , I would blackpout, faint, and then the body will breathe in involuntarily and then the water fills the lungs and stuff and death will occur due to lack of oxygen.
This method can be mixed with other like alcohol consumption, with sleeping pills or sedative.

Ideally the best way will be to use anasthesia .or blood released untill blackout or using inert gas.
Was it like super painful? I’ve heard drowning is painful

Was it like super painful? I’ve heard drowning is painful
Like my main focus involuntarily was to do something to get up, there was no pain as such in any parts , and moreover when somebody panicks, there is adrenaline that reduces the effect of any pain if there is any. I was not feeling any pain or any that I could notice, could feel the chest beating but a little peaceful at that last moment underwater.

Shitkins Subhumans should get free goats for ascending

Like my main focus involuntarily was to do something to get up, there was no pain as such in any parts , and moreover when somebody panicks, there is adrenaline that reduces the effect of any pain if there is any. I was not feeling any pain or any that I could notice, could feel the chest beating but a little peaceful at that last moment underwater.
Wow nice! :feelsmega:How did you get out of it?

I just got a feeling like my head would explode, maybe im doing something wrong
yeah , one should blackout ideally, like when in karate fight the enemy chocks you. Like when i was in my masters, one guy who knew martial arts, he wanted to try a neck choke on me, I agreed, so he wraped his arms on my neck and not exactly in the base of the neck ,but around the upper part of adams apple and around it, so within a few seconds I was close to blackout, it didnt feel any worse, just light headed.

How did you get out of it?
at the last moments , I am not thinking about anything , but absolutely remaining calm, not moving much and trying to get my footing right, and then I found grip and I stood up. The pool was neck deep.

Imagine being for euthanasia and calling anyone else a cuck.

at the last moments , I am not thinking about anything , but absolutely remaining calm, not moving much and trying to get my footing right, and then I found grip and I stood up. The pool was neck deep.
Where did you place the rope and how thick was it (diameter wise)?

Where did you place the rope and how thick was it (diameter wise)?
no rope, I used a towel, rolled it as thin as i could and tied it around the base of the neck. lets say about 1and half , 2 finger thinck.

no rope, I used a towel, rolled it as thin as i could and tied it around the base of the neck. lets say about 1and half , 2 finger thinck.
Thanks.

Are you gonna try the hanging method?
I already have 12 mm static rope for rock climbing. I need a pull up bar which I can mount a couple of feet above my head. Once that's done, I'll be ready to experiment.

ThERe are a bettER options.

If i was in power id open up up free suicide clinics for people who wanna die for any reason
Where and when can I vote? It would be nice to know that there's an easily accessible plan B when needed.

12 mm is very thick and I've found it hard to bend it. I was going to go for a 10 mm one, but given what @Linesnap99 said, I think 12 mm might have been the right choice after all.

Where and when can I vote? It would be nice to know that there's an easily accessible plan B when needed.
This stuff is only available in super progressive parts of the West like Scandinavian countries, Oregon in US, and Canada.

dont do this, try another way. it is not fun
Bro there are no peaceful and clean way to do this if you're not getting euthanized medically. I mean yeah you could try inert gas and monoxide, but those are risky. There's no way to test for the purity of the inert gas. There's no way to measure concentrations of CO upto 20k ppm and beyond because ordinary people with will to live need warnings far earlier. Then, there's the hassle of having to prep the CO. Roping is the gold standard for a reason: its easy to setup with low risk of failure.

Are they okay with it? If so, thats based
Of course not, but life isn't fair, so...

I don't want to die either, but my chronic illness is forcing me.

Bro there are no peaceful and clean way to do this if you're not getting euthanized medically. I mean yeah you could try inert gas and monoxide, but those are risky. There's no way to test for the purity of the inert gas. There's no way to measure concentrations of CO upto 20k ppm and beyond because ordinary people with will to live need warnings far earlier. Then, there's the hassle of having to prep the CO. Roping is the gold standard for a reason: its easy to setup with low risk of failure.
fk man. fk

This stuff is only available in super progressive parts of the West like Scandinavian countries, Oregon in US, and Canada.
Wait this actually exists? Are you sure? Seems contradictory to the pervasive thought (in the Occident) that life is sacred and should be prolonged at all costs. Based if true tho.

I might see if they have it where I live. Must suck knowing it exists, but it's not available to you tho.

Wait this actually exists? Are you sure? Seems contradictory to the pervasive thought (in the Occident) that life is sacred and should be prolonged at all costs. Based if true tho.

I might see if they have it where I live. Must suck knowing it exists, but it's not available to you tho.
From Wikipedia:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back