Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We shouldnt have to be here but life says otherwise

FuckExistence

FuckExistence

Redeem or Rot
★★★★
I'm so fucking livid with my life! I should of been able to live amongst people and be a normie. I should of been able to experience the CONSISTENT pleasures they take for granted all the time. I should of been way better than the loser I am today. But no. Instead I had and have to endure endless depravity, lack luster treatment, and bullshit from people for shit beyond my control(looks, being inexperienced, and being non NT). EVERYONE HERE INCLUDING ME SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXIST BEING TREATED AS WE DO! We indeed DO deserve the love, sex, and affection that everyone else gets. Fuck any sjw that says otherwise.

Someone has to lose for someone else to win my friend.

hello IncelTears
Just no. I'm not really new here but decided to finally post. I genuinely hate how unfair life is. Don't discredit someone you don't know by insulting them by calling them cucktears.

dude come on
Didn't mean to come across as too much. I'm just fed up with the "you're not entitled" bullshit everyone loves to spew. Even you can admit it would be nice if everyone here was able to have what normies have(i.e. love, sex, and affection).

Didn't mean to come across as too much. I'm just fed up with the "you're not entitled" bullshit everyone loves to spew. Even you can admit it would be nice if everyone here was able to have what normies have(i.e. love, sex, and affection).
just be chad then br0

life is not fair, natural selection doing his work tbh

just be chad then br0

True. No doubt about that. I just needed to release some steam since exceptionly pissed. Natural selection can eat a dick tho.

just be chad then br0

Eventually "natural selection" will eliminate humanity entirely at this rate.

no one is forcing you to be here just rope if you want to escape this eternal hell

no one is forcing you to be here just rope if you want to escape this eternal hell
Easier said than done unfortunately. Where's Ropey when you need him

True. No doubt about that. I just needed to release some steam since exceptionly pissed. Natural selection can eat a dick tho.
We need to do our best to make it fair and enjoyable.

I refuse to let ((them)) win by rage quiting this cursed life tbh. Fuck ((their)) satisfaction.
I plan to use a shotgun guarantee to get the job done

yep i didnt ask to be born, and i didnt ask to have to be forced to keep on living thanks to cucked government even every day is fucking torture