Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "We shouldn't hate gays, they make it easier to get women because there's less men to compete with"

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
That is a myth. The more fags there are the more of them there are to befriend girls, because it becomes more "normal". More girls become "fag hags". This leads the average girl to getting dicked down by more dudes because faggots encourage slutty behavior in their female friends. This might be good if you want more sluts who bang Chads and Chadlites, as well as STDs, but not so much if you ever want a girlfriend. More homosexuals = more promiscuity in women.

I don’t necessarily hate gays cause they fuck other faggots, I hate them because they are so goddam soy

I don’t necessarily hate gays cause they fuck other faggots, I hate them because they are so goddam soy
I don’t even think about them tbh. I don’t understand how they’re connected to inceldom?

I don’t even think about them tbh. I don’t understand how they’re connected to inceldom?
They’re not connected to inceldom but they are massive soy white knights that look to censor speech.

This leads the average girl to getting dicked down by more dudes because faggots encourage slutty behavior in their female friends.
Being a slut is in their nature though.

Being a slut is in their nature though.
Sluttiness isn't simply black and white, it's more of a sliding scale.

A culture where women sleep with at most a handful of men before getting married, with a decent amount being virgins when married, is much different than a culture where the average woman sleeps with 20 men before getting married, and finding virgin wives is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Gays essentially increase the amount of degeneracy in women, steering them more in the direction of the latter culture as opposed to the former culture mentioned above.

Apart from gay men usually being more often feminist soycucks, I don't mind them.

Sluttiness isn't simply black and white, it's more of a sliding scale.

A culture where women sleep with at most a handful of men before getting married, with a decent amount being virgins when married, is much different than a culture where the average woman sleeps with 20 men before getting married, and finding virgin wives is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Gays essentially increase the amount of degeneracy in women, steering them more in the direction of the latter culture as opposed to the former culture mentioned above.
I mean, hypothetically speaking, do you think it's possible to raise a foid in such a way that being a slut will sincerely be considered disgusting and wrong to her? In other words, make her a good wife through the right education ("programming"), but not the fear of being severely punished?

I mean, hypothetically speaking, do you think it's possible to raise a foid in such a way that being a slut will sincerely be considered disgusting and wrong to her? In other words, make her a good wife through the right education ("programming"), but not the fear of being severely punished?
This is mostly the job of society, as you may know females are highly sensitive to non verbal social rules and dogmas.

If the females is raised in a society that promotes degeneracy, there is a a high probability that she would engage in such degen acts even if her parents raised her in a traditional way.
If the females is raised in a society that promotes decency, there is a high probability that either she'll be a decent, or if she is still a degenerate she will hide that degeneracy in the social space.

This is mostly the job of society, as you may know females are highly sensitive to non verbal social rules and dogmas.

If the females is raised in a society that promotes degeneracy, there is a a high probability that she would engage in such degen acts even if her parents raised her in a traditional way.
If the females is raised in a society that promotes decency, there is a high probability that either she'll be a decent, or if she is still a degenerate she will hide that degeneracy in the social space.
Yeah, I agree about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back