Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We shouldn't exist NGL face app proves it

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I can make any rice cel curry cel white cel black cel and even sandals into a chad in a few milliseconds the entirety of ugliness can be undone with a few clicks of a keystroke and yet when we look at the real world how many normies let alone incels ever match a face app morph? if you took a crowd of 10000 only 500 would look even somewhat close to the morphs I've done in the past.

Like what is a life that you can't look as appealing as possible constantly looking at Animes tv shows they are all handsome just look at jo Jo's adventures there gorgeous yet we exist for what?

Are we just some weirdly cruel joke made to make women happy? honestly what even is life if not cruel bile of torment NGL.

I guess the bible was correct man only cares about physical appearance but god only cares about the heart unfortunately most people aren't god there not as loving and there not as kind

I don't understand, you're saying we shouldn't exist because normies don't look like Chad morphs, but we do? After morphing?

I don't understand, you're saying we shouldn't exist because normies don't look like Chad morphs, but we do? After morphing?

I'm saying we shouldn't exist because we can never look like chad morphs like what is the point of our existence why does every 1 on here cope still how have we not all roped?
I’ve messed around with the face app a lot and the fact that it is just mere bones separating me from becoming an attractive man is painful. Bones=life.

Same NGL although I morphed my curry pheno to a Persian and I looked really good on it it was a few mm as well it was mainly the periocular and nasal regions fork son the only way as a curry to ascend is to ascend to Persian or Iranian

Persian man 12

Last edited:
I guess the bible was correct man only cares about physical appearance but god only cares about the heart unfortunately most people aren't god there not as loving and there not as kind
The idea that a god exists irks me. How can one be so cruel? & its not like something good is waiting for us in the afterlife, nope just more suffering. Think of this: A woman who had a hoe phase changes her ways in her 30s, dies and goes to heaven but Mabunda the incel suffers in life and after his demise. This god entity laughs at the poor incel. I mean really brocel, why the fuck make people who will suffer like us. Just have your Chads and Stacies enjoy life. No need to have us exist. Only give life to your favorites.

The idea that a god exists irks me. How can one be so cruel? & it's not like something good is waiting for us in the afterlife, nope just more suffering. Think of this: A woman who had a hoe phase changes her ways in her 30s, dies, and goes to heaven but Mabunda the incel suffers in life and after his demise. This god entity laughs at the poor incel. I mean broken, why the fuck make people who will suffer like us. Just have your Chads and Stacies enjoy life. No need to have us exist. Only give life to your favorites.

TV shows explore the question as to why God doesn't do anything I think the best clue is just looking at popular tv shows you saw the supernatural? it seems to have the most accurate portrayal to date of god.

He seems to just want to be entertained like a writer who writes plays and moves on to the next plan it's like were puppets in his macabre play.

TV shows explore the question as to why God doesn't do anything I think the best clue is just looking at popular tv shows you saw the supernatural? it seems to have the most accurate portrayal to date of god.

He seems to just want to be entertained like a writer who writes plays and moves on to the next plan it's like were puppets in his macabre play.
Yikes. :fuk:

I changed my original edit since I feel like i'm being watched rn

I'm saying we shouldn't exist because we can never look like chad morphs like what is the point of our existence why does every 1 on here cope still how have we not all roped?

Same NGL although I morphed my curry pheno to a Persian and I looked really good on it it was a few mm as well it was mainly the periocular and nasal regions fork son the only way as a curry to ascend is to ascend to Persian or Iranian

View attachment 547984
Oh Lord, so brutal :feelsrope:
Do you have any siblings? Many inkwells have mogger brothers which makes me believe that lots of incels are just victims of genetic recombination

Oh Lord, so brutal :feelsrope:
Do you have any siblings? Many inkwells have mugger brothers which make me believe that lots of incels are just victims of genetic recombination

I have a brother but he's not a mogger he's very intelligent though IQ mogs me to suicide.

One reason.. your ancestors didn't prioritize beauty.. instead they thought they knew better that what really mattered was your soul inside.

One reason.. your ancestors didn't prioritize beauty.. instead, they thought they knew better than what mattered was your soul inside.

Bro, I wanna be my ancestor I don't wanna suffer any more you ever watched anime? more specifically Naruto? well, the main antagonist of the story built a plan known as the eye of the moon plan what is it? essentially the entire plan was to capture the entire world in an illusory dream where every part of human happiness would be felt constantly the chain of cause and effect would be broken the losers would go to victors and the victors would absorb the losers.

What an ideal plan the real-world needs the eye of the moon

Bro, I wanna be my ancestor I don't wanna suffer any more you ever watched anime? more specifically Naruto? well, the main antagonist of the story built a plan known as the eye of the moon plan what is it? essentially the entire plan was to capture the entire world in an illusory dream where every part of human happiness would be felt constantly the chain of cause and effect would be broken the losers would go to victors and the victors would absorb the losers.

What an ideal plan the real-world needs the eye of the moon

Quite an ambitious plan he had. My feeling is it doesn't work that way, my analogy is you can't have just positive electricity without negative electricity. You can't have money without debt.

Maybe there is some ways to cheat it I don't know, like we manage now to light into the night.

Thing is I don't believe we would want to cheat it. Its like how women who can choose among 100's of men, often choose an unstable man and the ride is a roller coaster of emotion. I think feeling the lows and highs makes the emotions much stronger.

But maybe there is a pathway as we are working to create a better world. Eg.. a medicine that makes someone feel better. But there are issues with it like if everyone is a Chad, then you lose the impact of the relative looks. So I don't claim to know all the answers.

Something brilliant about that anime(I don't watch really any tv so just going on what others say), is the illusory dream instead of actually trying to change all of reality. That is where we are going into virtual reality.

Quite an ambitious plan he had. My feeling is it doesn't work that way, my analogy is you can't have just positive electricity without negative electricity. You can't have money without debt.

Maybe there are some ways to cheat it I don't know as we manage now to light into the night.

The thing is I don't believe we would want to cheat it. It's like how women who can choose among 100's men, often choose an unstable man and the ride is a roller coaster of emotion. I think feeling the lows and highs makes the emotions much stronger.

But maybe there is a pathway as we are working to create a better world. Eg.. a medicine that makes someone feel better. But there are issues with it like if everyone is a Chad, then you lose the impact of the relative looks. So I don't claim to know all the answers.

Something brilliant about that anime(I don't watch reality tv so just going on what others say), is the illusory dream instead of changing alchangingeality. That is where we are going into virtual reality.

The only other way objectively to create a better world for ourselves cause humans are fundamentally a selfish species is.

1 Create a medicine that induces a somatic effect similar to what was found in the brave new world that way every 1 feels happy constantly all the bloody time it's like a perfect paradise in that aspect.

2 Genetic editing allows for the screening of embryos to select for favorable traits like blue eyes or high intelligence.

3 Sentient robots which are self-aware but have no desire to act like human females where they go and ghost you for human chad. These types of women are ideal and they should replace human women.

4 Administering a pill which would reduce sexual interest to a 0 I know what you might think that this ultimately sounds cucked but like put this into proposition are you attracted to a female leopard or a hyena? the answer is no but are you attracted to human women?

The answer is obviously yes the only reason is neural wiring we don't know the full psychology of the brain quite yet so we don't know exactly the causes for even basic questions like differences in sexuality let alone the genetic basis for attraction however it's an ambitious goal to drive towards.

These are 4 salient points by which an ideal world could be constructed by.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back