Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we shouldn't doxx anyone on IT

Youre the only one who posts about inceltears in the first place
I haven’t posted about them as much in recent weeks

They are reading this thread right now, someone has posted this comment:
Unbenann242424t

Hey ShredtheBlackPill, in case you are reading this, you might have a quick look at this as well:
Mhp

IT are truly wonderful and highly empathetic people, they are making fun of mental health patients like me. Just lovely and truly cutting-edge humour.
Of course they won't post this crucial information on IT.

Last edited:
They are reading this thread right now, someone has posted this comment:
View attachment 287086

Hey ShredtheBlackPill, in case you are reading this, you might have a quick look at this as well:
View attachment 287087
IT are truly wonderful and highly empathetic people, they are making fun of mental health patients like me. Just lovely and truly cutting-edge humour.
Of course they won't post this crucial information on IT.
IT are extremely sadistic.

IT are extremely sadistic.
They really are.

I tried to post a screenshot of my mental health problems there, they immediately removed it.
Reddit = pure cancer in its finest form

They really are.

I tried to post a screenshot of my mental health problems there, they immediately removed it.
Reddit = pure cancer in its finest form
Twitter is worse than reddit

Serious? Suddenly you care about what normis think ?

Youre not a foid, are you?
I only want normies to stop supporting IT, if we doxx IT, it might encourages normies to support IT more

I only want normies to stop supporting IT, if we doxx IT, it might encourages normies to support IT more

Going by your posts, i never thought you cared about normies supporting us. Why the change?

Going by your posts, i never thought you cared about normies supporting us. Why the change?
I don’t care about them supporting us, but I want them to oppose IT

I bet this never went on IT

I have a little update for you:
Yesterday, I tried posting my mental health problems in that thread over there on IncelTear where they were making fun of me.
It got immediately removed.

Then, they muted me so that I can't write private messages to the moderators.
And finally, they have banned me completely from that sub. Reddit is simply amazing.

Reddit

They seem to have their worldview to be set in stone.
Also making fun of mental health patients is something that those progressive leftist SJW should despise, in theory. Hypocrites.
743h3pgowam41

Last edited:
Yesterday, I tried posting my mental health problems in that thread over there on IncelTear where they were making fun of me.

And finally, they have banned me completely from that sub. Reddit is simply amazing.

View attachment 287345

Also making fun of mental health patients is something that those progressive leftist SJW should despise, in theory. Hypocrites.
View attachment 287357
What did they say?

What did they say?
I didn't even write the moderators on IncelTear a private message.
They gave/told me no reason for muting and banning me, either.

I just posted the following as a comment in that thread:
You people are making fun of a mental health patient here.
Mhp

I didn't even write the moderators on IncelTear a private message.
They gave/told me no reason for muting and banning me, either.

I just posted the following as a comment in that thread:
You people are making fun of a mental health patient here.
View attachment 287367
IT are just sadists with no souls

View attachment 287345

View attachment 287357

Classic bullying tactics. It's best to ignore these foul fiends, and don't let them get into your head, they want to push us to the brink of suicide.

Classic bullying tactics. It's best to ignore these foul fiends, and don't let them get into your head, they want to push us to the brink of suicide.
Yes, I am trying my best to just ignore them now. It's better for my mental health in the long run.
It’s no coincidence that their members use other ill young subreddits
Could you name a few please, just send me a private message if it's ok for you.

Last edited:
I don’t believe we should either because we are stooping to the level of the bully. We need sympathetic support and doxxing just turns away those who would otherwise support our cause.
tbhtbh

Yes, I am trying my best to just ignore them now. It's better for my mental health in the long run.

Could you name a few please, just send me a private message if it's ok for you.
Reddit statistics on incel wiki shows they often use other bully subs

I honestly think we should keep at it. Fuck them, if they're gonna do that shit to us, then we have the right to do it back.

look as much as i hate incel tear faggots, at the end of the day they are still our brothers they are just at the wrong side of the fence . So why would i ruin the life of another incel , let em cope with their bluepilled shit

look as much as i hate incel tear faggots, at the end of the day they are still our brothers they are just at the wrong side of the fence . So why would i ruin the life of another incel , let em cope with their bluepilled shit
75% of them are foids.
I still agree don't doxx.

I honestly think we should keep at it. Fuck them, if they're gonna do that shit to us, then we have the right to do it back.
You’re talking a situation where they doxxed first

They keep doxxing us!!

Self-preservation isn't low IQ. It's low IQ to go on a fruitless back and forth that will just end up going badly for us in the end.
Didnt read