Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we shouldn't doxx anyone on IT

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
doxxing is a serious thing, and all we're going to do is create consequences for ourselves. i don't believe in posting someone's personal info online and if you still don't agree, just think you could get doxxed yourself. sure that IT foid who threatened us if we continnue might be full of it, but you never know. many criminals think they'll get away with it.

so no doxxing. i won't be posting photos of IT members anymore. that's why i removed a thread of mine where i did. but i wasn't even doxxing as it was only photos, not personal info.

did the FBI come to your home or some shit?

I agree. Was just about to make the same thread. It will just end up in an endless pointless back and forth ting.

Im pretty sure the one who threatened to “make us pay” was full of shit. But there could be actual hackers and the fbi would start arresting people in this forum so it would be safer not to

They started the war though however. Even if we don't do it they still will do.

I'm generally against doxxing of anyone except in cases where someone could potentially be harmed (legitimate/credible suspicion, not hearsay/presumption) or is already being harmed and will continue to be harmed unless that anonymous person's identity is figured out and the person who is doing the harming and the person being harmed are separated.

TL;DR I only support doxxing if someone is being harmed and the only way to stop the harm being done is IRL intervention by police/state.

Last edited:
I agree. Was just about to make the same thread. It will just end up in an endless pointless back and forth ting.
It will just start a pointless doxx war. I would rather not get doxxed so I agree

Just ignore the faggots on IT, and soon enough they'll find another group to bother. They're like children, once you stop giving them attention they'll find someone else to bother for attention.

doxxing is a serious thing, and all we're going to do is create consequences for ourselves. i don't believe in posting someone's personal info online and if you still don't agree, just think you could get doxxed yourself. sure that IT foid who threatened us if we continnue might be full of it, but you never know. many criminals think they'll get away with it.

so no doxxing. i won't be posting photos of IT members anymore. that's why i removed a thread of mine where i did. but i wasn't even doxxing as it was only photos, not personal info.

BTW, doxxing is legal in most states and in the few states, where it is illegal the law/rule is rarely charged/prosecuted but it's more so a question of morality and having on your conscious that you harmed someone (by doxxing them).

BTW, doxxing is legal in most states and in the few states, where it is illegal the law/rule is rarely charged/prosecuted but it's more so a question of morality and having on your conscious that you harmed someone (by doxxing them).
implying our bullies have a conscious. Plus the law will never side with incels on this matter.

i just don't care about IT at all and i think doxxing them is a waste of time because they're nothing more than sadistic sacks of shit that serve is the vanguard to the system that oppresses us and kicks us down like garbage. there will eventually come a day when they finally get what's coming to them

I don’t believe we should either because we are stooping to the level of the bully. We need sympathetic support and doxxing just turns away those who would otherwise support our cause.

implying our bullies have a conscious. Plus the law will never side with incels on this matter.

our enemies are demonic goblins. Not even cartoonish over-the-toop portrayals of white supremacist Ku Klux Klan members are as sadistic and pervserely pleasured by our pain/suffering as r/inceltear posters. We're questioning female sex regulation of society so ofc hellfire is going to come raining down on us. It's the question that simply cannot be asked. It's like saying "Voldemort" in the Harry Potter book series lmfao.

Agreed. That could potentially have consequences for the site as well.

Which states is it illegal in?

Just ignore the faggots on IT, and soon enough they'll find another group to bother. They're like children, once you stop giving them attention they'll find someone else to bother for attention.

Yeah we have more to lose by being doxxed, society hates us

Dis

Im pretty sure the one who threatened to “make us pay” was full of shit. But there could be actual hackers and the fbi would start arresting people in this forum so it would be safer not to
if we do what IT do by doxxing, we'll lose sympathy from normies and normies will decide that IT never were worse than us

Nothing worth doxxing for, those fat trannys and landwhale just want attention anyways so let's avoid making thread about them tbh.

Nothing worth doxxing for, those fat trannys and landwhale just want attention anyways so let's avoid making thread about them tbh.
i don't think we need to get doxxed

I agree with this. Not only for legal ramifications, but because it would risk having this site shut down or investigated thoroughly, which nobody wants to happen.

We should just not pay attention to IT at all.

Yeah also I dont even see the point. Makes it not onlynlikely but logical that they doxx us back. Is the chance of getting doxxed really worth getting a laugh at some rando’s expense worth it? imo it isnt

if we do what IT do by doxxing, we'll lose sympathy from normies and normies will decide that IT never were worse than us
I don’t think we have much sympathy from normies anyway. The reason why I am against doxxing is that it can lead to people on here getting arrested and something bad happening to this forum as a whole.

:soy:
Sending information that is publicly available on the internet to others isn't a crime. Calm tf down, we got this.

As if most normies had any sympathy for members of this forum to begin with. Some incels have been doxxed before and no one cared. Normies don't have a problem with doxxing people they consider bad.

Doxxing seems to be legal in the US. “You can post it as long as there is nothing nefarious about it,” says LAPD cyber crimes detective Andrew Kleinick. “They are public figures and that kind of thing happens. It’s not right, [but] I know of no crime.”

Yeah also I dont even see the point. Makes it not onlynlikely but logical that they doxx us back. Is the chance of getting doxxed really worth getting a laugh at some rando’s expense worth it? imo it isnt

IT users are at higher risk of being doxxed than users of this forum because many of them use their Reddit accounts to share personal information. Doxxing is more of a threat to them than to us. Most people will continue to hate incels regardless of whether or not this forum allows doxxing. .

Last edited:
:soy:
Sending information that is publicly available on the internet to others isn't a crime. Calm tf down, we got this.
don't care, we could get doxxed by IT, you never know what happens. don't always underestimate them
I don’t think we have much sympathy from normies anyway. The reason why I am against doxxing is that it can lead to people on here getting arrested and something bad happening to this forum as a whole.
and people here could get doxxed
As if most normies had any sympathy for members of this forum to begin with. Some incels have been doxxed before and no one cared. Normies don't have a problem with doxxing people they consider bad.

Doxxing seems to be legal in the US. “You can post it as long as there is nothing nefarious about it,” says LAPD cyber crimes detective Andrew Kleinick. “They are public figures and that kind of thing happens. It’s not right, [but] I know of no crime.”

IT users are at higher risk of being doxxed than users of this forum because many of them use their Reddit accounts to share personal information. Doxxing is more of a threat to them than to us. Most people will continue to hate incels regardless of whether or not this forum allows doxxing. .
i bet in the future, doxxing will be a criminal offense and there will be stats on doxxing and anti-doxxing campaigns

IT won't touch this

but I agree, I have no interest in spreading dox

I mean, if someone wants to send some to me, I'll of course look out of curiosity, but I don't pass them on

doxxing is a federal offence i would never do that :O

IT won't touch this

but I agree, I have no interest in spreading dox

I mean, if someone wants to send some to me, I'll of course look out of curiosity, but I don't pass them on
IT won't touch this because it shows our "good side"

Das rite.We need to learn to love even our enemies

It's not doxxing if you find their facebook account and send their nudes to their parents :feelsEhh:

simp thread ngl.

Isn't there another way to get revenge on IT?
They are making fun of me now because I am financially well-off. How retarded can one be?

They are making fun of me now because I am financially well-off. How retarded can one be?
IT are prolly middle class fags

they are? link to comment