Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We shouldn’t be fucking underestimated (watER post)

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Soyciety is actually powerless and feminists are all weaker than we think.

Firstly, they are physically weaker, by A FAR AMOUNT. They know this, they are actually scared they don’t feel safe around men. They are scared of rejecting men especially gymmaxxed/strong men.

Secondly, their Iq is MUCH lower. If men actually worked together and tried to tackle this issue we would solve it so fucking fast.

We need the fucking incel revolution. WE HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING LOSE MOST OF US DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. LETS FUCKING DESTROY THEM SLOWLY NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES EVERY ACTION THAT WE TAKE AGAINST THEM WILL AFFECT THEM MAKING THEM SEETHE, ROPE AND EVENTUALLY FEMINISM WILL FALL.

Siegeposting is fucking retarded.
Are you doing something rn? ---> yes ---> congrats, you just painted a target on your back
|
----> no ---> you're straight up lying

Siegeposting is fucking retarded.
Are you doing something rn? ---> yes ---> congrats, you just painted a target on your back
|
----> no ---> you're straight up lying
Live in fear forevER faggot. Yes I’m fucking doing something

I don't care tbh

Just want to enjoy my cartoons, play minecraft and live in peace.

what cartoons you watch?
Mostly just rewatch the same ones due to my broken brain.

Adventure time, Over the garden wall, American dad, midnight gospel, Regular show, The amazing world of gumball etc.

I don't care tbh

Just want to enjoy my cartoons, play minecraft and live in peace.
That's coping, to be honest. But, okay.

But the OP said it in the behavioral sense, of changing society by taking back everything men gave to women, he's not wrong.

Obviously you can't do anything directly, but you shouldn't add liberalism to foid either.

Adventure time, Over the garden wall, American dad, midnight gospel, Regular show, The amazing world of gumball etc.
adventure time was the sh## back then. ahh the good ole days

Secondly, their Iq is MUCH lower.
Yes but they don't need men or IQ to function in a jewish-designed modern society. While men on the other hand do need sex and romance to function.

All men have to do is boycot these creatures for 6 months and everything will be back to normal but simp cuckoldery is far too strong for that to happen. And everyday (as designed by Jews) they get more cuckolded and more obedient by consuming soy media.

Yes but they don't need men or IQ to function in a jewish-designed modern society. While men on the other hand do need sex and romance to function.
:yes:
All men have to do is boycot these creatures for 6 months and everything will be back to normal but simp cuckoldery is far too strong for that to happen. And everyday (as designed by Jews) they get more cuckolded and more obedient by consuming soy media.
More men are waking up to this. I think that there are far less simps now than before. A sign of this is bp going mainstream. Which is why they want to ban chinktok. More men waking up to the black pill and realising it’s over is good because there’ll be less simps. Eventually foids will run out of simps and will begin begging for attention which is when we’ll have the powER and control. Every small action that we take mattERs . Eventually they will collapse.

Ever tried rick and morty? It's my fav cartoon

The way to maybe achieving some social change is through proselityzing the Blackpill to as many males as possible, as well as ensuring that Blackpill ideas become mainstream.

The more men realize the truth behind women, the more they realize its over, the better.
Men who realize its over stop engaging with females, stop being simps and stop supporting society, as well as get an undecurrent of resentment and hostily towards women that makes them more open to drastic solutions

Once a critical mass of men become Blackpilled its basically ensured that, sooner or later, things will come to a head.

Great thread, can feel the energy here

Despite being a "stormfrontcel" & wanting an ethnostate, I see foids as the main enemy still & they serve as another way for elites to exert control over us.

Imagine if we all collectively just had enough.....

Great thread, can feel the energy here

Despite being a "stormfrontcel" & wanting an ethnostate, I see foids as the main enemy still & they serve as another way for elites to exert control over us.

Imagine if we all collectively just had enough.....
Thank you :feelsokman:

Imagine if ALL sexless men were to go ER..

Foids r protected by simps n chads
We r alone negga