Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we should yogamax to get ourselves some female friends for non-sexual and if they are nice they will set us up on dates with their other female friend

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I think this might be fun to do even if I don't get to fuck her, just to be gentle and trusted. :(

This is one of the most cucked and simpy posts in the history of thos forum.
I'm not surprised it's by you op

Was expecting a 2021 join date to post this tbqh

st yogicel already tried that...

This is one of the most cucked and simpy posts in the history of thos forum.
I'm not surprised it's by you op
You should know me enough that I need a daily purge of my subconscious blue pillisms.

If you don't acknowledge and face your demons they will conquer you from within bro

Cucked and bluepilled post

You should know me enough that I need a daily purge of my subconscious blue pillisms.

If you don't acknowledge and face your demons they will conquer you from within bro
Don't post it here then,

preselection might work tbh (not for truecels though). I'll have to do more research
In theory nothing works for truecels so we should either rope or castrate ourselves or else we're not pure enough to belong here I guess?

The soy strategy is one that I never entirely rule out. It's not necessarily Chadlike preselection but even something like "foids are challenged by the idea of a guy so soy he wouldn't try to fuck her" maybe?

Kind of like we want to convert lesbians with our cocks, they want to convert fags with their cunts, therefore if we fool them into thinking we're closeted fags they will try to give us BJs so they "win" and are better than other girls who couldn't get the job done?

This is all just cope fantasy BTW and I'm sure IT will frame this like Kick-Ass and say it's deception or some shit to get in their boundaries, even if the assumption is entirely on their end in assuming guys who act soy don't want to fuck them.

In theory nothing works for truecels so we should either rope or castrate ourselves or else we're not pure enough to belong here I guess?

The soy strategy is one that I never entirely rule out. It's not necessarily Chadlike preselection but even something like "foids are challenged by the idea of a guy so soy he wouldn't try to fuck her" maybe?

Kind of like we want to convert lesbians with our cocks, they want to convert fags with their cunts, therefore if we fool them into thinking we're closeted fags they will try to give us BJs so they "win" and are better than other girls who couldn't get the job done?

This is all just cope fantasy BTW and I'm sure IT will frame this like Kick-Ass and say it's deception or some shit to get in their boundaries, even if the assumption is entirely on their end in assuming guys who act soy don't want to fuck them.
your theory went from kind of interesting idea, to just retarded JFL.

Female friends.
Non-sexual.

The only value a foid has is in fucking

Over for yogacels

Changed themes and you're now unblocked for some reason.

However I will quote this because I agree

Having gay sex
Without being a homosexual
Fuck block me again, I want all jites to block and fear me

He's serious :lul: aight, I'm shaking in my boots. So henceforth you are blocked :feelskek:
Blocked = fear and insecurity and means I upset you

Having female ’friends’ is gigacucked

Just go to prison for sexual harassment theory.