Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should trust anything that comes from China?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
People say that they have high iq`s,but in forums is said that the chinese only take tests in private schools,when you have to be already gifted to be there.

also,why china is full of weird,nonsensical laws?one child police that create a legion of incels,full life paidment of healthcare if you run over someone.

is just a post communist shithole,average iq at best.

I've missed u tomale,ur post about being molested all those months back is still fucking hilarious

Fuck China and their social credit system, I have less respect for them than the US since they massacred those civilians in Tianamen. They could’ve easily just been locked up. They’re a psychopathic totalitarian dictatorship, if they win WW3 I’ll rope.

People say that they have high iq`s,but in forums is said that the chinese only take tests in private schools,when you have to be already gifted to be there.

also,why china is full of weird,nonsensical laws?one child police that create a legion of incels,full life paidment of healthcare if you run over someone.

is just a post communist shithole,average iq at best.

You're right. I think you're referring to the OECD's PISA test results. Most countries test students randomly, but China selects a few schools in wealthy, urban Shanghai to take those tests. I wouldn't call it an IQ test, however -- just a quick snapshot of reading skills, math, and science knowledge. Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan dominate those rankings every year.

I wouldn't move to China. Goddamn censorship annoys me, and it really is a massive shithole outside of a few cities.

Japan is superior, so sad not became total superpower for more kawaii

Everything is better than modern day europe

I hope you know that China is also kiked? The elite pushed the Republic into becoming a communist state. Now China is the guinea pig of the New World Order. Paying with bar codes, 5G, electric cars, robots everywhere, organ theft, social score system...

Doesn't mean that all Chinese products are trash. Sex dolls.

> from china here
> yes, shithole

Only trust the ricecels tbh

Due to chinese morons killing female infants, China has a problem with an extremely high amount of males, leading to exponantially increasing inceldom. They're heading towards a beta revolution in no time.

Due to chinese morons killing female infants, China has a problem with an extremely high amount of males, leading to exponantially increasing inceldom. They're heading towards a beta revolution in no time.
Allegedly, Chinese foids are still going hard for whiggers. Rumor or truth?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back