Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should stop scapegoating curries

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Honestly we are going to give them an inferiority complex with making fun of curries this much. They are like the incels among the incels. I know there are a lot of curries on here, and I feel like we speak about them in a belittling way. Like calling them subhuman and "curry" instead of indian. It is easy for normies to scapegoat us, but now I feel like we are scapingoating curries in the same way that we were being scapegoated by normies. This place should be a place of encouragement, but we are only worsening their self-image and bullying them.

It's not scapegoating, we're just being realists

It's not scapegoating, we're just being realists

exactly, the whole point of the blackpill is to prefer to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted by lies. It’s more harmful to me as a curry to hear people telling me that curries are on an equal level to other races in terms of physical attractiveness and social status, causing me to use this false information to approach women just to be rejected and have my heart broken, than to simply be told the cold hard truth that as a curry male I am bottom of the barrel trash genetically and socially, and that it would have been better if I was never born.

That's what you get when you sign up for .is my son

IMG 20211112 WA0010

exactly, the whole point of the blackpill is to prefer to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted by lies. It’s more harmful to me as a curry to hear people telling me that curries are on an equal level to other races in terms of physical attractiveness and social status, causing me to use this false information to approach women just to be rejected and have my heart broken, than to simply be told the cold hard truth that as a curry male I am bottom of the barrel trash genetically and socially, and that it would have been better if I was never born.
Don't you feel like we are slowly shattering your confidence? I know that a lot comes down to biological determinism, especially in the dating and social area. But if everyone constantly makes jokes about it, I feel like it may hurt your sense of worth as a person, especially if you are here for a long time. It happens in family dynamics too, I was also somewhat scapegoated by my family, and it changed my perception over time. This site is pretty much the bottom of the abbyss already, and when someone is curry it just adds insult to injury.

Like calling them subhuman and "curry" instead of indian
We insult every race here bro:lul:

Rice, cumskin, shitskin, sandnigger, and just straight up nigger. Curry is probably one of the tamer "derogatory" terms we use here.

We insult every race here bro:lul:

Rice, cumskin, shitskin, sandnigger, and just straight up nigger. Curry is probably one of the tamer "derogatory" terms we use here.
Yes but curries seem to get it the worst. Take for example the thread by @Rhaast: https://incels.is/threads/its-actually-insanely-fucking-over-for-curries-ngl.346391/ where everyone agrees with him

I mean, I am white so I can't know how it feels, but I can't imagine they will leave this site without feeling worse than when they came in

We joke about an incel uprising, but what if there will be a curry uprising where they kill all white people

Yes but curries seem to get it the worst. Take for example the thread by @Rhaast: https://incels.is/threads/its-actually-insanely-fucking-over-for-curries-ngl.346391/ where everyone agrees with him

I mean, I am white so I can't know how it feels, but I can't imagine they will leave this site without feeling worse than when they came in

We joke about an incel uprising, but what if there will be a curry uprising where they kill all white people
Curries know its over, and it feels better when people understand them.

The only curries capable of fighting back are Pakistani Pashtuns and Punjabis maybe
Mog by being 6 foot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back