Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE SHOULD SPOIL ALL BIG MOVIES FOR NORMIES

• Thread starter hindustan_zindabad
  • Start date
H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
When a big movie gets released like starwars just make a normal post title then a few sentences of regular shit followed by massive spoilers

I want to spoil every fucking franchise to the disgusting lurkers

Heck yeah! They're gonna cry so hard. Stupid normies.

Normies are so priveledged that a movie spoiler is the biggest thing they have to worry about.

A few years ago I would have been annoyed by movie spoilers, but movies are so shit now it's like "meh". Given all the scandals coming out Hollywood is gonna be BTFO soon enough anyways.

Gunnage said:
A few years ago I would have been annoyed by movie spoilers, but movies are so shit now it's like "meh". Given all the scandals coming out Hollywood is gonna be BTFO soon enough anyways.

Agreed.

Anyone seen the new Thor yet? I am thinking of spending extra money just to see premieres.

As I mentioned in the incels sub previously. Spoilers are a great tactic against infiltrators. Because those fakecels will be spoiled too :p

Thor: Ragnarok already released in my country. Nothing too big to spoil, unfortunately. I guess we wait until SW.

eh idk... movies/TV is one of my copes tbh.

I'm all for dropping them on reddit though, lol

I like this. For now, while the forum is still open to registration, I might just add some spoilers to my signature. If normies take screenshots of my posts, they're gonna have to blot out the spoilers or do a careful crop every time -- a mere, slight inconvenience, but it'll become irritating to them overtime.

Please do not spoil Star Wars for me, it may be Disney, but it's my last cope. Thank you!

Good idea, really good idea !

LOL, check this out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bj3ov/an_incel_got_mad_at_me_for_telling_him_women_are/

They've punch us back, but we're gonna punch back harder >:).

d e v i l i s h
EEF9jcl.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7biz99/rincel_was_just_as_creepy_as_the_killers_of/dpidv3u/

These Redditors are comparing us to serial killers from a TV show.

One of them hasn't seen the show; anyone got spoilers for them? I haven't seen the show myself so I can't do much.

Who could forget this classic? kek

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/4x_WUb68RQo?t=88[/video]

1:29 for teh lulz.

IncelED said:
Gunnage said:

Agreed.

Anyone seen the new Thor yet? I am thinking of spending extra money just to see premieres.

As I mentioned in the incels sub previously. Spoilers are a great tactic against infiltrators. Because those fakecels will be spoiled too :p

Thor's pretty fun, detaches a bit from the rest of the MCU which I like.