Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should ride the SJWs train

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
346
And rise the Pretty Privilege card every time one talks about being positive, confident, developing social skills or insults our experience in life. They don't live our life, never had our experience, they are privileged and living in another reality that completely alien to us. We should ride the SJWs train, for our cause, not their cucked ones. I would join them if they push it too hard but we know they won't because it's hard to tolerate ugliness these days.
 
SJW Game doesn't work while white
 
SJWs only go after ugly men so this would be weird.
 
I guess we could just ride their already established tides, for example this is ableism right there
4f1gEgS.jpg
 
We should also point out female racism when it comes to dating every time we are accused of being racist nazi alt-righters.
 
No one takes the complaints of straight white men seriously. You could be a dirt poor white trash nobody abused and beaten by black supremacists on film and people would just say you're lucky to not be a minority or woman. The only people who could pull this off are Asians or blacks and there minorities. Even amongst incels there is a weird sympathy towards Indians and Asians when white men take their women, but when black men take white woman no one cares.
 
Anonymous said:
SJW Game doesn't work while white

Well, I'm not white, the problem is most ethnic male sjws are too pussy to push it this way because they are afraid of their masters ( Loud POC women or feminist white hags).


JovanD said:
Yep, unless we get some jewcels on our side.

Jews are cucked from the birth. The few chad Jews immigrate to Israel to fuck prime IDF girls or go to abuse actresses in Hollywood. Bad Allies tbh.


HomoheroBishii said:
SJWs only go after ugly men so this would be weird.

That why they love to point how ugly some nazies and rightwingers are like being ugly is our choice or directly means we are evils.


JovanD said:
I guess we could just ride their already established tides, for example this is ableism right there
4f1gEgS.jpg

'Lookism' should be the word


universallyabhorred said:
We should also point out female racism when it comes to dating every time we are accused of being racist nazi alt-righters.

Adolf Hitler is more tolerant than women when they choose who to date. You may think they want Tyrone but as non-white observer from outside, I know that all women including non-white are white supremacists


Dingus_Incel said:
No one takes the complaints of straight white men seriously. You could be a dirt poor white trash nobody abused and beaten by black supremacists on film and people would just say you're lucky to not be a minority or woman. The only people who could pull this off are Asians or blacks and there minorities. Even amongst incels there is a weird sympathy towards Indians and Asians when white men take their women, but when black men take white woman no one cares.

As I said here
MubarakTheCoper said:
Well, I'm not white, the problem is most ethnic male sjws are too pussy to push it this way because they are afraid of their masters ( Loud POC women or feminist white hags).
 
SJWs don't want you. SJW femoids all want to fuck Chad, Tyrone and Mohammed. SJW dudes are beta cucks (we are Omega), they don't need us souring their virtue signaling game.
 
SJW feminazi femoids say they are against racism, but will only want to fuck Aryan Chads. Even if that Aryan Chad is a neo-Nazi white supremacist. I bet most of the ugly fat feminazi SJW BLM-loving cunts would abandon their ideology if Richard Spencer agreed to have sex with them.
 
Dingus_Incel said:
Even amongst incels there is a weird sympathy towards Indians and Asians when white men take their women, but when black men take white woman no one cares.

Because black men taking white women is largely a porn meme, white MEN are more obsessed with than white women. (If only white women in the US had voted, Trump would still be President. This is also true if only young white women had voted.) But white men fucking Asian women in and outside of Asia is anything but a meme. 

And white men are super autistic about it. They've created this meme now, you occasionally see it pop up even on reddit and tumblr, hardly places for the hard right to gather, about how immigrants are selfish for coming to the West, while they themselves would feel terrible if they'd live in a foreign country and came to realize that they aren't welcome there. 

I was in a debate about this meme on r/DebateTheAltRight recently and the alt-right guys were all patting each other on the back about how white people respect other people and countries and would immediately leave if they weren't welcome, while those of us pointing out the history of colonialism and linking to stories about how white guys behave in Asia (they often come there with this savior complex, about how they have to bring sexual liberty to the oppressed women of Asia who don't know yet what orgasms and oral sex are) were all downvoted, so they didn't have to see us anymore. 

It's like being in a lose-lose position: they are either hardcore racists who follow a fertility cult where everyone who cannot make Aryan babies is considered subhuman, or they want to colonize the Asian means of reproduction.
 
this is a pretty good idea. We can say they are "privlaged" because of their looks and don't know how people treat us because of our facial bone structure
 
MubarakTheCoper said:
And rise the Pretty Privilege card every time one talks about being positive, confident, developing social skills or insults our experience in life. They don't live our life, never had our experience, they are privileged and living in another reality that completely alien to us. We should ride the SJWs train, for our cause, not their cucked ones. I would join them if they push it too hard but we know they won't because it's hard to tolerate ugliness these days.

whiteknight game never works
 
Sounds like a thread design to keep the SJW happy. Keeping the SJW posters extremely happy.


Red Shambhala said:
Because black men taking white women is largely a porn meme, white MEN are more obsessed with than white women. (If only white women in the US had voted, Trump would still be President. This is also true if only young white women had voted.) But white men fucking Asian women in and outside of Asia is anything but a meme. 

And white men are super autistic about it. They've created this meme now, you occasionally see it pop up even on reddit and tumblr, hardly places for the hard right to gather, about how immigrants are selfish for coming to the West, while they themselves would feel terrible if they'd live in a foreign country and came to realize that they aren't welcome there. 

I was in a debate about this meme on r/DebateTheAltRight recently and the alt-right guys were all patting each other on the back about how white people respect other people and countries and would immediately leave if they weren't welcome, while those of us pointing out the history of colonialism and linking to stories about how white guys behave in Asia (they often come there with this savior complex, about how they have to bring sexual liberty to the oppressed women of Asia who don't know yet what orgasms and oral sex are) were all downvoted, so they didn't have to see us anymore. 

It's like being in a lose-lose position: they are either hardcore racists who follow a fertility cult where everyone who cannot make Aryan babies is considered subhuman, or they want to colonize the Asian means of reproduction.

What was the point of this wall of text?
 
Misogynist = ugly guy or a chad who won't commit to a 2/10 landwhale
Racist = ugly white guy
 

Similar threads

osas7800
Replies
14
Views
274
Pixycel
Pixycel
Kappa
Replies
30
Views
625
Jud Pottah
Jud Pottah
Runt171
Replies
33
Views
791
Knajjd
Knajjd
rope infinity ♾️
Replies
63
Views
2K
Alone75
Alone75

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top