Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should not hate simps

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★
By simping I don't mean throwing men under the bus or being intentionally blind to any injustices.

Simping for some foid is just natural self-expression on an intensive scale. As men we love to give and we love to be important an put a smile on a foid's face. When we love a foid, we want to do everything for her, even die because it fills us with meaning and purpose. Complimenting and adoring is also sexual self-expression and the simps get to live 50% of the full chad experience or maybe 30%. They get to say the things that, if a foid were to say them to us, we would cry tears of joy. The simps' foid will be lukewarm to their words and that's why I said 30% rather than 50% but it's still something; it's a reaction.

yes we should

simps are pathetic, disgusting and traitors to their own gender

We should still shame them for their behaviour

Simps just lack impulse control. It's ok to think a femoid is attractive but for crying out loud don't flood her DM's & social media simping all over her, that just inflates her ego. Most simps online are probably ethnics to be honest.

1723497028900t
:soy: :soy:

Gtfo. Simps inflated the average foid's ego by at least 6x and are only falling in line with shitty social expectations because their monkey brain tells them it'll help get them pussy. I hate simps and anyone else who doesn't have enough gray matter to think for themselves with a passion :feelsBox:

I would liken simping to exhibitionism. Both are perceived as cringy and the other as criminal. The exhibitionist and simp both want to be seen on a romantic-sexual level. The exhibitionist is happy just to get a reaction just like the simp.

simps inflate the value of OF whores and other freaks, and support modern feminism's draconian attack on men

they admire the most disgusting whores and artificially inflate their value

simps are disgusting because they like whores, and whores are disgusting because they court simps

simps are a cancer and hate is the least that they deserve

yes we should

simps are pathetic, disgusting and traitors to their own gender
:yes::yes::yes:Simps will excuse every thing foids do and that led to foids having 0 accountability and social rules and pressure. Simps are total at fault for pusy worth inflation. My blood boils when i think of the average Redditors who sell out entire gender for the pat on the back.

Simp spotted.

Simp Onlyfans GIF by INF1N1TE

By simping I don't mean throwing men under the bus or being intentionally blind to any injustices.

Simping for some foid is just natural self-expression on an intensive scale. As men we love to give and we love to be important an put a smile on a foid's face. When we love a foid, we want to do everything for her, even die because it fills us with meaning and purpose. Complimenting and adoring is also sexual self-expression and the simps get to live 50% of the full chad experience or maybe 30%. They get to say the things that, if a foid were to say them to us, we would cry tears of joy. The simps' foid will be lukewarm to their words and that's why I said 30% rather than 50% but it's still something; it's a reaction.

You sound like a naturally cucked failed-normie faggot.

Maybe I was an idiot for using the word 'simp' but it's normal to worship a foid. Notice I said 'foid', not 'foids'.
It's called love. It's fun to be in lust and talk someone up.

It's a great feeling but it's not something that we get to experience fully. It's also a very private emotion (like the song from Ricky Martin) which is best not shared completely with outsiders. It's between two people. It's a game or a performance two people play, it may not be forever and there is embellishment involved but the outrageousness and audacity is a part of the thrill.

just worship foids theory

this thread has inspired me to start worshipping venus, does anyone know where the nearest temple of venus is

fuck simps They’re the ones who bully us to impress a foid

fuck simps They’re the ones who bully us to impress a foid
I have been bullied to impress a foid. I think I specifically said in the opening that I'm not talking about that kind of simping which is obviously abhorrent and pathetic.

just worship foids theory

this thread has inspired me to start worshipping venus, does anyone know where the nearest temple of venus is
Yes. It's not a joke. Married chad worships his Stacy wife and the mother of his children. The Stacy waifu will take his seed at night like people take a melatonin pill to sleep better and the Stacy's cunny is pulsating at the sight of Chad's recently showered body. She would contemplate suicide if he were to go missing.

Getting to the position where you actually worship someone and they are enlivened by it is like heroin.

Yes. It's not a joke. Married chad worships his Stacy wife and the mother of his children. The Stacy waifu will take his seed at night like people take a melatonin pill to sleep better and the Stacy's cunny is pulsating at the sight of Chad's recently showered body. She would contemplate suicide if he were to go missing.

Getting to the position where you actually worship someone and they are enlivened by it is like heroin.
This post contains a no-no word in this forum, get booty blasted by moderation.

just be pathetic and slavish theory

foids should be subjugated, not worshipped jfl

this thread seems to be abt how the GrAY OP is a foidworshipper, and supports simps because they also worship foids

simps inflate the value of OF whores and other freaks, and support modern feminism's draconian attack on men

they admire the most disgusting whores and artificially inflate their value

simps are disgusting because they like whores, and whores are disgusting because they court simps

simps are a cancer and hate is the least that they deserve
We should still shame them for their behaviour

Simps are almost as bad as women. In a way, they are women, because simping is a feminine behavior. Women simp for the men they like. Men who have status have no need to simp, and the men who have no status are too busy attaining status.

Wrong. Simps are partially to blame for the woman problems society has. They enable foids to act like degenerate sluts and they should not be forgiven unless they change for the better.

simps r pathetic........pay tons of money for half of what lad gets for free ...it doesnt make sense

Wrong. Simps are partially to blame for the woman problems society has. They enable foids to act like degenerate sluts and they should not be forgiven

Simps are 90% of the problem, most of womens power comes from the fact that they can puppet simps into doing their bidding
Total simp death.

it's normal to worship a foid
Least cucked 2024 cel.
It's obvious by some of your wordings that you're rather a failed normie than an incel, in a couple years you'll "ascend" with a used up roastie, immediately marry her up as an act of "worshipping in the name of love" that you seem to like so much, until the bitch cucks and divorce rapes you with a chad. This is where this type of logic will lead you.
Get on a redpill forum and learn to soullessly "spin plates" or some shit like chads do if you don't wanna end up like this you cuck simp excuser faggot

Least cucked 2024 cel.
It's obvious by some of your wordings that you're rather a failed normie than an incel, in a couple years you'll "ascend" with a used up roastie, immediately marry her up as an act of "worshipping in the name of love" that you seem to like so much, until the bitch cucks and divorce rapes you with a chad. This is where this type of logic will lead you.
Get on a redpill forum and learn to soullessly "spin plates" or some shit like chads do if you don't wanna end up like this you cuck simp excuser faggot
That's a funny roast but you must be aware that you are just making things up here about my life.

Incel is not an ideology or a world view. I can be an incel and believe in love and adulation. Also 'divorce rape' is specific to the area you live in and the legal choices you make.

All I'm trying to say is that it's futile and a waste of energy to hate guys that are in a lot of similar to ours and do the seemingly desperate things they do.

All I'm trying to say is that it's futile and a waste of energy to hate guys that are in a lot of similar to ours and do the seemingly desperate things they do.
We should absolutely hate them because 1) they hate us, as they hate all their male competition 2) they actively create the situation we're in every day, by inflating foids ego and giving them free attention and money when they absolutely do not deserve it, making male virtues cheap and useless, thus making our lifes worth virtually nothing in society's eyes.

We should not accept degeneracy and destructive behaviour (which simping for whores is), look at the western society and where it got them. It should be obvious

JoinedApr 5, 2024
Posts237